Toribash
rawr! Sup guys.

My third week of playing LoL, got 10 kills and no deaths with my Assassin Master Yi, solo'ed my way past the bottom turrets, past the inhibitor and killed the nexus while the others kept 4 of the opponents busy. :>

Right now, I'm loving:

Yi
Warwick
Fiddle

Soon, I'll buy a couple of those 6300ip characters. Maybe to test out Nocturne
Dose is dead.
I'd wait until a 6300ip champ is free instead of buying one if you're new. There are a lot of champions you could buy in place of one of those.

But if you have your heart set on Nocturne, then go for it. I used to use him as my main jungle until I started using Trundle. He has good sustain, and his ultimate allows him great ganks. The only problem is he is very reliant on landing his Q (darkness trail), a rather hard to land skill shot imo.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by koor View Post
Nocturne works well top and perfect as a jungler. Good choise.

nocturne sucks top.

also i got from 1600 to 1475 elo
im starting to hate the nordic and east server.
Last edited by Kat; Jul 11, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
triple kill with first time ever used Ziggs ult (played him today for first time).

god he's op. wrecked Morgana on mid.
You know, Sejuani would actually be a pretty good support in theory. The amount of cc she has is great, and it makes up for the fact that her clear time and damage is horrible. It would probably work really well with Ashe and Corki.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
hahaha, I know the feeling aye noah. Make one bad call that everyone listens to and then bot gets wrecked and you're all going "gheeeeeeeeeey".

Been playing Ryze lately, heavy support with a few killings. Really caters to the way I like to play to be honest. Glad I found a character that I can fit in to.

Also gonna try and get used to a jungling lee sin, cause that shit end game would be bull shit good.

Ryze is so good ;). So broken too tbh.
But he is a little boring, as in you just do the same qewq(qweq) combo all the time

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

"Eve's invisibility caused passive play, so we're going to make her invisibility passive except for close range, and give her a fuckton of buffs so the enemy will play less passively."

Riot logic. Flawless.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Hey there, some of you may still recognize me as the gold ranked player that ignores all of your game invites.

Well I have good news, you will no longer be calling me that!

Instead, I am the platinum ranked player that ignores all of your game invites

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ