Toribash
Sorry I am not really that active anymore guys, I have a lot of work to do for school, and I am always doing other stuff. My laptop has come down with a nasty virus, so until that is fixed, you may not hear from me for a while.
A hasbeen like the rest
As of now I am using a 6 year old desktop, that can barely run this website. I am also trying to do my school work. This computer is only used when I am learning to program.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
@Latin: I'm not trying to be mean or something: but start to handle with it and probably enjoy it in some way. It won't be alot better until you're mostly done with everything

@death: yep, such a nice series. Did you already see the original Hellsing parts?

@cozza: yeah, I also had some troubles yesterday, but it seems to work for today

Of course yet the OVA is the real story and I like it better but Hellsing has a good track.
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
My comp is older than 6 years and can easily be capable to run this site :P.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
As of now I am using a 6 year old desktop, that can barely run this website. I am also trying to do my school work. This computer is only used when I am learning to program.

Python? Java? What do you use?
so guys, I will not be online tomorrow because it will be my birthday ;)
So, dont do anything stupid and I will be back ~Sunday (maybe Monday, depends )
Oh.... Nice Count, Wish you enjoy your day tomorrow

And, about all those stuff I told... Is hard to fix, is 3 Years of story