Ranking
Sejuani never looked too shabby in my opinion, but then again I've never played her. The idea of a tanky character with slows and no damage isn't unheard of. If anything, she's a pretty decent asset to the team if she can peel people off of the AD Carry in team fights. Sure her clear time isn't so great, but you can't have a champion that's perfect in every detail or otherwise it wouldn't be balanced.

Also, Jayce is far from broken.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Jayce wins lane all day erriday. And he's pretty utilitous in teamfights. Too lazy to elaborate.
Last edited by Hippybob; Jul 10, 2012 at 06:59 AM.
I R IRONMAN
I played versus a 2k team in ranked fives yesterday. He was Jayce top, I was Irelia. I can definitely say I won my lane.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I played versus a 2k team in ranked fives yesterday. He was Jayce top, I was Irelia. I can definitely say I won my lane.

I completely forgot that I play against horrible players ._.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Sejuani never looked too shabby in my opinion, but then again I've never played her. The idea of a tanky character with slows and no damage isn't unheard of. If anything, she's a pretty decent asset to the team if she can peel people off of the AD Carry in team fights. Sure her clear time isn't so great, but you can't have a champion that's perfect in every detail or otherwise it wouldn't be balanced.

Also, Jayce is far from broken.

I can't think of any other tank like that that doesn't have harder cc. No damage + little hard cc = pretty much useless.
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
I can't think of any other tank like that that doesn't have harder cc. No damage + little hard cc = pretty much useless.

Nautilus has more cc than her.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I've had a habit of ruining games lately.
I'll convince everyone to go mid in the lobby.

I can't help myself.....but I've done it 3 times today.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
hahaha, I know the feeling aye noah. Make one bad call that everyone listens to and then bot gets wrecked and you're all going "gheeeeeeeeeey".

Been playing Ryze lately, heavy support with a few killings. Really caters to the way I like to play to be honest. Glad I found a character that I can fit in to.

Also gonna try and get used to a jungling lee sin, cause that shit end game would be bull shit good.
lol
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post

It's more the fact she has consistent soft cc rather than more sources of hard cc. Plus, she has the AoE ranged stun that applies some more soft cc after it. I can see why she'd be picked if the team has sources of hard cc in their AP carry or top.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games