0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i will bring you all back some aids
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
sounds bad
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.

Just for fun. Syncs a little off but I didnt put my full concentration into this since it was just a fuck about at first. Ohh well im sure we can use it.
Heck yes! Everything in my current pc sux! The motherboard is plain DDR type, which is the oldest type. The new one is DDR2 type, which is kinda the best right now. DDR3 is the newest, but I haven't heard good things about compatibility and stuff.
I jump from a 2002 windows to a 2010 windows, which is great.
My video card is an ATI radeon 9600. In the GeForce series, the one that is kinda the same, is the Geforce ~4000. I'm gonna use the 8100, so guess how much ass kicking my 3D will have.
My processor jumps from 2.1GHz to 2.8GHz, which means the computer will run faster!
I get four times the RAM I already have, which means I can run heavier programs without running out of memory, AND I get 2.5 times the storage space I already have!
moar space for my p0rnZ
All in all, I'll be able to enjoy an ass-whopping PC!!!
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
It's the internet. This thread was created for that reason. Lol.

*insertsomethingcoolaboutme