Toribash
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
buying a butterfly trainer :^)

sad lyfe that butterfly knife are illegal in canada

illegal in the netherlands as well but i got 2 of them ;)
got one in france and one in czech for less than $30 combined
dreamy suicide act
I've always wanted a butterfly trainer. Sadly, it's hard to find one here in the Philippines. I know some few tricks though.

Can you guys do some cool ass tricks?
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
I've always wanted a butterfly trainer. Sadly, it's hard to find one here in the Philippines. I know some few tricks though.

Can you guys do some cool ass tricks?

helix is the coolest one i can pull off
not extremely smooth though
dreamy suicide act
I feel that butterfly trick is the dangerous version of pencil spinning. Imagine that after you did some tricks and then you realize that you already lose your fingers.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
I feel that butterfly trick is the dangerous version of pencil spinning. Imagine that after you did some tricks and then you realize that you already lose your fingers.

i have one that is extremely sharp and accidentally cut myself when i wanted to find out whether it was sharp or not

either way since i also have a trainer so i can learn tricks before i use a real butterfly knife
dreamy suicide act
I forgot where I saw it, but if I recall correctly you can change a clan leader to the new one by contacting certain person. Anyone know?
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i have one that is extremely sharp and accidentally cut myself when i wanted to find out whether it was sharp or not

either way since i also have a trainer so i can learn tricks before i use a real butterfly knife

I want a real knife but I'am so afraid of cutting myself accidentally. I'am not so sure if I can own one though lol.

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
I forgot where I saw it, but if I recall correctly you can change a clan leader to the new one by contacting certain person. Anyone know?

Woaw, that would be cool.
Last edited by xGodEnzx; Jul 3, 2016 at 10:35 PM.
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
I want a real knife but I'am so afraid of cutting myself accidentally. I'am not so sure if I can own one though lol.

the only time i cut myself was when i was drunk and when i tested the edge :v
dreamy suicide act