Ranking
so far I've only had trouble against akalis as jayce

since your standard harass combo involves you unloading all your shit on them then knocking them away before they can retaliate, akali solves that problem since she has 3 gap closers
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
get LoL if you haven't played anything like it, it'll get you used to the gamestyle a lot more. easy to play and shit.
lol
I remember when I first started playing LoL.
I thought just because I was good at normal RTS's I would be good, or at least decent, from the start.

Oh how I was wrong.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
Im still bad after 1.2k total games played

Know that feel man. The only thing is I have 1k total games played.
Actually, some of my friends tell me I'm actually good and cool player, but eh. They're just saying so, I know it!
meow
I have 2k games played and Im stuck in elo hell

which is the 1800s

SO CLOSE TO PLAT BUT SO FAR

with jayce though it should be pretty easy
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I was playing with my friend the other day, who was playing as Hecarim. A moderate champ imo, pretty good if you know how to use him. He is great because he has the "fuck the team, I'm heading straight for your carry" attitude.

An Ezreal on the other team didn't appreciate that his new, expensive skin didn't guarantee his victory, or his protection from Hecarim. He didn't take too kindly to dying, and was saying some very offensive words towards our horse friend.

What made me think of this tragic tale was Hippybob calling Jayce broken. Ezreal called Hecarim broken.While he clearly isn't, what does broken even mean? My best guess is an unbalanced champion like Sejuani, (my guess at spelling) who is way too tanky, does absolutely no damage, and has ridiculous slows.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider