Ranking
Thank you for saying all this things :o
I hope i'll have enough "yes" to join, working on some replays to post them again.
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
With some more practise I think you could master sparring. I would say that parkour isn't your thing at the moment. Simply because it requires a lot more fluid and precise movements. But in time, I think you could master it! Well done on your replays though. It would be really nice to have you on the team. We could do with some new faces. :P

I disagree I think you should practice parkour because it really helps you to get control of your balance and fluid motions.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Thank you xXSJXx and fantomeex, i suppose it's the only thing i am not good at the moment, i'll post more replays on parkour soon.
Originally Posted by VoidGirl View Post
Thank you xXSJXx and fantomeex, i suppose it's the only thing i am not good at the moment, i'll post more replays on parkour soon.

just try to keep your balance, use your arms, chest/lumbar to hold it properly, horse stance is a good way to hold your balance too.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Sorry guys for inactivity.. I just didnt know what to write xD

@VoidGirl: Your skill in spar.. needs training ;) Fight some ppl who can spar and like spar (e.g. Potram, me, etc.) and you'll get better soon. And if you want to improve your skill in parkour, ask maro. He's a true parkourist!

Just sum tips :3
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
To avoid arguments, lets say the both spar and parkour require a lot of skill. :P And I think she should join, as I said earlier, it would be nice to have some new faces in the clan. And yes, she coiuld do with brushing up on fluidity, but overall, for a beginner, she is quite talented. I vote yes.

-----
http://snag.gy/Kr2Be.jpg
I'm getting pretty famous in the Toribash community...
Last edited by monkeyapex; May 8, 2014 at 04:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Hmh.. I vote yes too. You have to improve in forum activity a lil' tho

She has just started off...
:P
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
And if you want to improve your skill in parkour, ask maro. He's a true parkourist!

Me? A true parkourist? Pfffft naaah i can't even trick but thanks anyway :3
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!