0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lul.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
lol @tart. That is cool, actually.

Hmm... coolest thing ever happened to me? I guess it would be that a guy at school pushed me, and I rolled down some stairs, but nothing happened (except for some bruises) but nothing was broken, so I was all ... wait... no... I was all kinda RAGE, but whatever. The day after that I smashed his face with my +1k page long electronics book. THEN I was all

Fun times...

And my electronics book is actually 970 pages long, but who cares... I still smashed his face with it...

PS: actually I deserved being pushed and rolling down the stairs... I was kinda... flirting with his GF :P
Last edited by ilasaigues; Jul 17, 2010 at 07:53 PM.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
Oh well I'll keep an eye on him in the *cough cough* and the other *cough cough* forum in his attempt to be a *cough cough*.
Won't be arround here for two days
Hi, b*tches!
After seven years of failures in my PC and endless hours of RAGE fixing it, I'm finally getting rid of this piece of shit computer to get, in exchange, a supah kewl nu komputer.

Old Specs:
RAM: 512 MB
Storage: ~200GB
CPU: AMD Athlon XP 2600+, ~2.1GHz
Video Card: ATI radeon 9600, 128MB

NEW SPECS:
RAM: 2GB
Storage: ~500GB
CPU: Athlon II x2, ~2.8GHz
Video Card: GeForce 8100

I'll be out for some time, because, after I back up all my data, I first have to take my computer to some guy, who will configure it so my mom can take it, then he'll put all my backed up data in my new computer, which he'll have to assemble on his own, and that will take two days.

I'll give him the old computer on Monday, and expect to get the new one on tuesday, but until the home network gets configured and stuff, plus installing everything, it will most likely suck up all of Tuesday, and maybe part of Wednesday. When everything gets settled down, and I have most of my programs installed, I'll be back.

C ya'll, b*tches!!
Last edited by ilasaigues; Jul 18, 2010 at 05:32 PM.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.