Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Aquita is a computer AI, therefore he has no face. This explains why he wont show his face.

exposed
also bro i will shit you not i was watching a video about faces when i read your post
also bush was a muslim
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Aquita is a computer AI, therefore he has no face. This explains why he wont show his face.

I'll be careful, wouldn't want him and his robot brothers to enslave us all...
-----
By the way, what does it take to get started in tiers? I just wanna know before I jump 20 feet deep and look like a total bafoon.
Last edited by Iskenos; Sep 20, 2016 at 09:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Iskenos View Post
-----
By the way, what does it take to get started in tiers? I just wanna know before I jump 20 feet deep and look like a total bafoon.

I'd explain. But I haven't done them, so I'll let someone else do that.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Iskenos View Post
-----

All you need is the replays for the required techniques, if you have problems with them you can always ask for help, we'll all gladly help you, so go and try your luck m8, im sure you're ready for it
Yeah, you are always welcome to jump into tiers. If you don't execute the techniques properly, you will receive feedback and advice from these wonderful people around you ;)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
I too have robot brothers and they are way better than Aquita's excuse that you call robots.
Haha! Ur mad!
I'll still end him. My leg lock game is great. Aquita schedule a private game. I'll beat you in 500 frames flat.
Haha! Ur mad!