Toribash
just got back from a week of emergency rescue training XD so bloody tired
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
just got back from a week of emergency rescue training XD so bloody tired

So THAT'S where you've been! I missed you brother! D:
How'd it go? It sounds very energetic...
Originally Posted by VoidGirl View Post
Okay thank you, i am at phone at the moment, I'm at bed so when I get back on my PC ill send you my replays. (Actually sorry but I can't help your money problem, I don't have anything). Do I need to send them to you or to post here?

Nope, you don't have to send anything! It's optional

Also MrDevilMan i'll check your replays now.
-----
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Yeah, I'm alright.

Anyways, applying for the parkourer position.

The only two I have atm.

Well.... In the first one the run was a bit bad it was like twitching.. and the second one is incomplete.
Last edited by maro6162; May 7, 2014 at 08:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
I really appreciate this clan and I hope it will become official soon. I'm working on replays, i think I'll send them tomorrow. I am sorry that I am only yellow belt, i promise I'll raise it quickly.

There, check my replays and tell me what you think, obviously i did the best i could...
Attached Files
Fight with potram.rpl (430.2 KB, 9 views)
Fight with uke(hampa).rpl (169.3 KB, 8 views)
Parkour bad.rpl (284.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by VoidGirl; May 7, 2014 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Posted my replays
I really appreciate this clan and I hope it will become official soon. I'm working on replays, i think I'll send them tomorrow. I am sorry that I am only yellow belt, i promise I'll raise it quickly.

There, check my replays and tell me what you think, obviously i did the best i could...

With some more practise I think you could master sparring. I would say that parkour isn't your thing at the moment. Simply because it requires a lot more fluid and precise movements. But in time, I think you could master it! Well done on your replays though. It would be really nice to have you on the team. We could do with some new faces. :P
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
With some more practise I think you could master sparring. I would say that parkour isn't your thing at the moment. Simply because it requires a lot more fluid and precise movements. But in time, I think you could master it! Well done on your replays though. It would be really nice to have you on the team. We could do with some new faces. :P

As Monkey said: By practice you'll get better! I'll help a bit in training you, yeah i'm not a pro myself but i'm gonna try! Also you should see Mocucha's tutorials about spar and parkour.. they help alot!

Pending members' yes/no for approval. Quote this with yes/no + reason.
-----
Forum Inactivity Rule updated: You must be active atleast 4 days in a week.

Cheers!
Last edited by maro6162; May 7, 2014 at 07:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay, ill do my best.
Thank you, Do you need my skype to contact me?

Oh sure, but currently my Skype does not work when i'm connecting to the internet using a hotspot. But PM it anyways.
Also guys i'll start to be inactive from now on, since the finals start on 12/5...

I'll finish on 18/5 btw just a week.
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Oh sure, but currently my Skype does not work when i'm connecting to the internet using a hotspot. But PM it anyways.
Also guys i'll start to be inactive from now on, since the finals start on 12/5...

I'll finish on 18/5 btw just a week.

Good luck on your finals!!! Hope it all goes well. And do you mean that we comment saying yes or no and then why we want Void in the clan?
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Do you mean that we comment saying yes or no and then why we want Void in the clan?

Yup.. I say yes, she has got some potential even though she's new! it's hard to find someone like that.