Toribash
Sorry. TGS isn't the same without everyone . I need Orko/iRookie for it to be home. Will still visit chat board if allowed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

this is like war where everyone is being sent off and i dont know where they're going, why they're going or if theyll come back, i miss you chaeny
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Sorry. TGS isn't the same without everyone . I need Orko/iRookie for it to be home. Will still visit chat board if allowed.

I don't understand how being clanless could be considered anymore of a home than staying, but okay.

You may still post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm staying but this clan is not the same thing it was when I left. Don't get me wrong I love TGS to death, I even put down raku for it but this, what it is now, is not what I put down raku for. When I joined this clan it was full of the coolest most bad ass players in toribash. Irookie, shmeblin, inoobbruh, etc. This now is a whole new ball park. Now sure we've grown and obtained legends and such but if go and look at the clan member list its full of no namers and inactive people. When I joined I was a close -knit family of amazing people and now its a clan full of dead people and no namers. I'll stay because I love this clan and its history but its not what it once was. I love this clan dearly but i feel something should be done, this is my personal opinion and I've felt this way since I've come back and kept it to myself but since everything else has happened I found this to be a fairly appropriate time to talk about this. It's nothing against the new people either its just not how I remember it nor how I wished this clan would have turned out. With orko and irookie gone its going to be hard to rekindle the flame I once had for this clan. This is the only problem I've encountered with the clan so far and its really a shitty thing to have to say but I do believe the clan is falling apart. I'll stay in the clan until it dies but right now the clans is at an all time low and I am really sorry to say that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli