Toribash
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Hmm well each time I get intro a fight I break people up :V fighting instincts are natural for me :P

*Into

#Gramma Nazi

well, Kathy saying she lied about the pretending stuff, she wants to be my first gf and be her valentine. she gets kinda horny around me though... I'm a man
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Me and creation are like, the only allies that post here....... and i still don't have a special name on the allies board ;(

I have never bought Tc from a person. I never learned the art of PayPal. I bought Tc from the site a couple times (Major rip off) And i have just made profit off of it. I have only owned 100k once doe ;P

Will make a special name for u.

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I suck at this game, hence why I don't duel.

lol

Same. :P

Originally Posted by lolman101 View Post
Too much activity. :c
Also, I just came back from school, now I have two weeks holidays! : D

And my school will start in like 5 days. :S

Originally Posted by Bakugan View Post
well, Kathy saying she lied about the pretending stuff, she wants to be my first gf and be her valentine. she gets kinda horny around me though... I'm a man

So... You have a gf now?
Originally Posted by Bakugan View Post

I wouldn't trust her if i were you bruh. She probably asked another guy out and got rejected and now is crawling back. Happens 24/7.

You never know. The world is really cruel. And i am mad at you for making me duel Dragon. Holotor bankrupted me. I am poor and never get tc ;(