3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Is he known around Tori?
I never heard of him before, but he sounds cool, I'll chat with him.
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
just for one guy? seems a big much effort. how good/ cool can this guy be for us to be willing to swallow a whole clan?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Sorry guys
hey guys, im really sorry but im going on holiday between the 23rd of July and the 7th of August. i hope that that doesnt clash with the event D: but yeah, if it does then im really sorry. liklihood is i wont be active AT ALL during this period. also i wasnt sure how much i would be on during the next week so i thought i may aswell post it now.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I don't see why we need to recruit people that are completely random even though i'm guessing you've talked to him ingame before, we should aim towards people actually well known (like me ofcourse *smug*).

From what i've seen we're pretty active right now o;