Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So if it doesn't count why won't you close it and create a new one ;) with all new members :P

Make it public!
But you can only add 10 people to the list!
We will have to work something out...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ohk, I get it.
So, I am guessing I am not on the list anymore.

/offtopic
Your gay for me too, ya hear?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Your impressed?
Ooh...
I didn't draw them myself, lol.
Here is how I did it.
1. My "tori" in the custom folder has flames. So, I got him into a pose, and printscreened it.
2. I then pasted that screen into PAINT.NET.
3. Then, without moving the camera, I /lp Fezch, and printscreened that.
4. I then pasted that one into PAINT.NET.
5. I then cut out my head, and replaced it over tori's.
6. I also colour flip/rotated it.

The reason I have put PAINT.NET in bold and underlined, was because I wanted to show that this was NOTHING like MS paint.
Paint.NET is almost exactly like photoshop, except it is free.
Its good that we are getting all these new members to give us their details.
They are really on the ball!
Lol, that is so true.
But new comers don't realize that we are a 3rd dan+ clan.
We have to get this out there somehow.