Ranking
Jayce is going to be insanely OP. Of course all new champions are so that they sell well. :P

Buying Jayce to me is like buying two champions in one, looks really fun once you figure out the combos and what not.

Originally Posted by Noah
he is probably the best mid in the game.

Last edited by Muur; Jul 7, 2012 at 10:23 PM.
DAMN.
Jayce is "hard" (as in new players won't be able to use him to his full potential) but I find him incredibly easy. Any competent player can pick up a champion at the beginning of the game with ease though, not trying to sound cocky.

Literally carry and/or destroy every lane I've played with him so far, 2 games of dominion and two solo tops.
He has good burst damage, and he's fairly decent at skirmishing. I've found my standard combo with him, it seems to be the most damage effective one I've used so far.

Skill priority R > W > E > Q

Start in cannon form. E between you and him to initiate, fire a Q at him if you have a clear shot while running at him through the E, activate W when you get in range and fire off all three shots. Transform. Q to him, W, auto attack, E to finish. Transform back to cannon shortly after your W runs out. Your E should be back up, along with W. Repeat. I've found that most people won't live long enough to reach the hammer > cannon transform.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Essentially as versatile as lee sin then, with the double moves and the combo opportunities?

Cause lee sin is bloody hard to play, I imagine noone is gonna pick up jayce very fast.
lol
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
does that mean his ulti has a secondary as well?

calling bs...

It's more the fact that, besides transforming and changing skill sets in the process, he also gets an active effect on his next auto attack when doing so. So they're technically two separate spells, as they give two different effects upon activation.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games