Toribash
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Well it kind of seems like he doesn't want to interact with us at all.. should we contact him and ask him if he wouldn't mind talking to us?

Tbh I'd personally kick him if he keeps this up, but he's still a member of the clan and deserves respect

That's kinda extreme don't ya think?

If I had super special leader powers, I probably would let him stay. If he doesn't want to talk to the members, then I'll just let him leave by himself. That is, unless, he has the intention of just staying for the sake of being in the best clan in all of toribash....

THEN THOU SHALL BE EXILED
¿?
Loyd will never be kicked unless he chooses to leave all by himself or the clan dies for good.
None of the old members will be kicked whether they were inactive or not.
It's already been discussed, the decision will never change.

Plus he's keeping our ingame activity, what's the problem with that? He's communicating thru playing ingame, which is more than enough.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I honestly don't remember, but he's been around here long enough to have a name in this clan.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Ah okay
-----
someone say something ;~;
-----
Last edited by Lotus; Jul 29, 2018 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
let's move him to awesome members then

honestly I think he isn't obligated to interact with us Karbn, some players just aren't into forum stuff or just don't feel like chatting.

Instep is most of the time quiet and we never complained, and he tries to interact of us anyways. Keshava also never talk to us or even play the game, but we know he is somewhat around. Lloyd is showing our clan name in the game, something that lacks between our members, saying we admit him inactive is really selfish
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

According to that

He's the most active ingame in this clan lol. But he kinda ignored activity check (I did it to see if we have anyone just lurking in forums and active in other places).
Idk, pat or karbn go msg him, make him answer on forum or other places if you can. Then we will decide what to do with him.
Personaly I don't see any reason to kick him.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I just want him to be Awesome Member D:

is kicking even an option?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not really. I put the option out there for us to discuss, but I never really considered kicking him. I'll shoot him a message.

It's not an obligation to speak with us, but we ARE a family here, and if he doesn't even want to make an attempt to interact with us then I personally don't see a reason to keep someone who wants just the clan tag around. I'm not saying that's the case with llyod, I'm just putting my opinion out there.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord