Toribash
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
I'm staying away from my Facebook newsfeed again. With the elections only a few days away (four days I think), all I'm seeing is drama, whining, bashing, drama, pretentiousness, and drama. Some of these fuckers seem like they're so damn hungry to get into a debate and show off their "political knowledge". I'm not very politically inclined myself, so I feel like I shouldn't try arguing with them. So I came here. Hi, guys.

Fun fact: I accidentally posted this in the Application Thread.

BERNIE IS GOD AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS WRONG
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I forgot to mention, I was talking about the Philippines lol. I'm from there and stuff. I don't know shit about the USA elections other than Trump being an absolute fuckbag.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
I'm staying away from my Facebook newsfeed again. With the elections only a few days away (four days I think), all I'm seeing is drama, whining, bashing, drama, pretentiousness, and drama. Some of these fuckers seem like they're so damn hungry to get into a debate and show off their "political knowledge". I'm not very politically inclined myself, so I feel like I shouldn't try arguing with them. So I came here. Hi, guys.

Fun fact: I accidentally posted this in the Application Thread.

Just popping my head in here because Bullet reminded me that he existed to say hello to people.

Bullet I'm extremely disappointed in you. I thought you cared about Frost but here I find you copy pasted the same comment into two different threads.

Also don't worry guys, we stole Reta from Sparky. One day Frost will steal Bullet out from under you too >:3
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post
Just popping my head in here because Bullet reminded me that he existed to say hello to people.

Bullet I'm extremely disappointed in you. I thought you cared about Frost but here I find you copy pasted the same comment into two different threads.

Also don't worry guys, we stole Reta from Sparky. One day Frost will steal Bullet out from under you too >:3

what is it with people trying to attack us man
we're all peace loving people here
Modo Bestia
When others are sleeping, and you get up, shut the fuck up until EVERYONE is awake.

aka good morning guys, how is everybody?
Oh the Philippines election... I hope that dude who wants to fuck the West, supports extra-judicial killings and enjoys making fun of rape victims gets in.
He probably will, last time I heard he was leading the polls by a moderate margin. Scary though, how his blatantly violent remarks has led him to this point.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post

Because I didn't want to go through the trouble of posting the same thing with slightly different wording. I still love you Kwl. <3
-----
Originally Posted by Nerti View Post
He probably will, last time I heard he was leading the polls by a moderate margin. Scary though, how his blatantly violent remarks has led him to this point.

People like him because he's different. The citizens of the Philippines are bored of the same old bullshit. Seems to me that they just go for him because he's an entirely different package. I'm just looking at the psychological side of it. Whether or not he can be a good president, I don't know.
Last edited by Bulletron; May 7, 2016 at 07:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.