Toribash
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Not bad, only one thing. They are a bit..... boring. You need more to keep it alive. Do some flips or rolls to mix it up a bit.

As you can see in the first replay I did, you notice that I did a 360 flip near the end.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by SirJonah63 View Post
Is this clan not official? And we should do some kind of comp or tourney..

We haven't been official since I joined. I haven't seen you before. And I think we should too.
Hey guys, i'm interested joining your clan, but if it's possible to evalue me without application that would be great. I'm not really good at parkour but i do like realistic fights.
Originally Posted by VoidGirl View Post
Hey guys, i'm interested joining your clan, but if it's possible to evalue me without application that would be great. I'm not really good at parkour but i do like realistic fights.

If anyone has seen her play yet it is me and Cheff. And I have to say, she is quite promising. Definetely one to keep our eye on. In the mean time, do you mind sending some replays in? Thanks.
Originally Posted by VoidGirl View Post

Realistic fights as in spar? Or as in realistic replays? Also there's one important thing, you must be active in forum atleast 4 days a week. In-game activity must be 3 days a week.

Unless you have a proper execuse of your inactivity, you will be warned, you can have 3 warnings, (for breaking any rule such as inactivity, disrespecting other members/clans...etc) if a member rulebreaks after the 3rd warning, he will be kicked and be notified afterwards.

Just a heads up of some rules :-)... I'm really busy with many things the following 2 weeks, so i won't be testing you ingame. However, you must send us atleast 3 replays (1 mp and 2 sp) and we will decide by then.

Good luck :-)
-----
Also guys im planning in renewing the forum, but all i need is some new banners and stuff.

Anyone good with Photoshop or something that can make a banner for us? Also as Sirjonah said, we need to make a tourney or something.. but well we don't have ant TC in the bank... Anyone got ideas of getting TC from the bottom?
Last edited by maro6162; May 6, 2014 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Okay thank you, i am at phone at the moment, I'm at bed so when I get back on my PC ill send you my replays. (Actually sorry but I can't help your money problem, I don't have anything). Do I need to send them to you or to post here?
Hey maro! You heff to check my replays for the parkourer position! Also void girl, nice to meet you. I am MrDevilMan, but call me Devil.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D