Toribash
"Just don't like you" isn't good enough. I don't really like juo, but he's a good player from what I hear and everybody else seems to like him, so I suck it up and make friends.
I am me.

Originally Posted by WarHero
<War> freedom is lame

Originally Posted by Vii View Post
"Just don't like you" isn't good enough. I don't really like juo, but he's a good player from what I hear and everybody else seems to like him, so I suck it up and make friends.

That's the spirit!

Sure, there has been a bunch of guys throughout my Toribashing time that I haven't really liked that much, but I've managed to work around our differences and become friends with most of them.

And Pop, I doubt you have a bad relationship with TT9, although he's not exactly your most respected person and stuff. So please, for our sake, give him a chance
Originally Posted by juo View Post
lol i dont even know what you are talking about o0

well honestly i dont remember neither :P
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
well honestly i dont remember neither :P

Either. By saying neither, you're implying that you DO remember!
[CBK]
Originally Posted by toritori9 View Post
Soo, the verdict is....

Sorry about my impatience

The verdict is on it's way. It is likely that the decision about juo will be made before yours though. Also, although it's not really my place to say, I think it will be a positive verdict.

In the meantime, sit down and have a drink
Originally Posted by Vii View Post

aaw

Originally Posted by imok View Post
i believe that TT9 and Juo are good people. I tried saying hi to juo but he never replied ><.

HAI
Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
Either. By saying neither, you're implying that you DO remember!

NO

by saying neither i am implying that i forgot too
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.