Toribash
Why i want to join: First of all is and old clan with lot of experiences. i posted in an other site and you tolerated me and still wanted me to join i really liked that. everyday i play i like toribash and the day i saw the clan i loved toribash

Experiences: I had 3 accounts and i forgot the password of 2 of them im a totally noob, but i still remember their names: TheShadowV and Valendsba im good at Aikido,ABD and wushu i need help to improve in sparring and parkour thats the bad side of me i don t have such a fluid movement that looks real i just kill toris

How can i help the clan: That depends on the rank you put to me i think i can help in the socially way and in the wars with ABD i love that . i ve never been in a war ,sorry, but i like ABD

About me: My real name is Valentin i love music, i play piano, guitar and violin. when i dont study those instruments im piloting drones . i go to a ''Drone´s school'' I have a lot of brothers (5) with me we are six and im the littlest of all they all work and my older brother is a Professional Piloting Drones

Thanks for reading and know about my life you will know me better in Skype (Valentinzeusj) or In Toribash you can ask me all that you want to know im all ears

I LET A MULTIPLAYER REPLAY DOWN IF YOU NEED A FREE PLAY REPLAY TELL ME
i would like a replay, but the only thing is the online forum activity you are willing to contribute to the clan.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Valentex12 View Post
Sorry D:
-----
can you see it now?

I dont see anything>?
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
ok thank you I cant really watch it because im on a ChromeOS
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Application:

Hello my name is Pabrwo but you can call me Pab or Pabs, Pabrwo stands for Patryk _________ Wołoch , I won't tell you my middle name because is way to crappy. In this Application im going to tell you; My interests,What are my favourite mods and what mods im good at,My experience in toribash,My timezone and other also i'l show you some Replays.

What Are My Interests?
BIKES BIKES BIKES!!!!!!!
So i Love Mountain Biking Downhill to be exact and my dream bike is a Specialized 8.1 S-Works and (Get ready for some stuff you wont understand) It has RockShox BoXXer Team 650b, coil spring, S: Extra soft spring , M: Soft spring, L: Medium spring, XL: Firm spring, 200mm travel, charger damper, compression adjust, rebound adjust, alloy steerer, 48mm offset, Maxle Lite DH And 11m carbon, S3 Geometry, carbon front triangle, full carbon link and rear end, BB30, full internal cable routing, 135mm dropouts, lipped and sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm travel and other stuff i wont tell you , It costs 7 Thousand pounds yeah go big or go home.

What are my Favourite Mods?
My favourite and the mod im most good at is Abd(akido big dojo) also TK(Taekyyon) but there are other mods i play e.g. Akido,Jousting(not as much but is still play) and greykido, So generally i like mods where you don't attack from a distance so in abd you start at the distance of 100 and in wushu about 300.

What are my Experiences in Toribash??
Clans,Clans and Clans. Since i was green belt i was searching for clans that i could join, i made 3 apps to Wapow when i was blue and i was unlucky all the clans i was in were dying e.g. I joined fishy after a day ....... the second leader sold the clan to some guy it was called puzzled and then it died after few days.

Whats my Timezone??
My Timezone is 00:00 , I live in England - Peterbrough (The crappy Weather land) but i come from Poland ............mmmmmm i got nothing else to say from that topic

Replays
cork.rpl
omg dat save.rpl
and there is this other one called shizz but i couldn't attach it for some reason soz

Am i Active??
YESS!!
i am active everyday for about 1-2 hours maximum 3 hours daily

Why do i want to join Orgin?
I want to join orgin because i would fit in im good with art and i barley see you guys online so i think i would be useful , Also im a Sick at Abd so i think i would be useful in wars

Thanks for your time Pabs

Purple monkeys run wild in the Red forest

Bye!!!
Last edited by Pabrwo; Dec 23, 2015 at 04:29 PM. Reason: corrections
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
Originally Posted by Pabrwo View Post
Application:

Hello my name is Pabrwo but you can call me Pab or Pabs, Pabrwo stands for Patryk _________ Wołoch , I wont tell you my middle name because is way to crappy. In this Application im going to tell you; My intrests,What are my favourite mods and what mods im good at,My experience in toribash,My timezone and other also il show you some Replays.

What Are My Intrests?
BIKES BIKES BIKES!!!!!!!
So i Love Mountain Biking Downhill to be exact and my dream bike is a Specialized 8.1 S-Works and (Get ready for some stuff you wont understand) It has RockShox BoXXer Team 650b, coil spring, S: Extra soft spring , M: Soft spring, L: Medium spring, XL: Firm spring, 200mm travel, charger damper, compression adjust, rebound adjust, alloy steerer, 48mm offset, Maxle Lite DH And 11m carbon, S3 Geometry, carbon front triangle, full carbon link and rear end, BB30, full internal cable routing, 135mm dropouts, lipped and sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm travel and other stuff i wont tell you , It costs 7 Thousand pounds yeah go big or go home.

My favourite and the mod im most good at is Abd(akido big dojo) also TK(Taekyyon) but there are other mods i play e.g. Akido,Jousting(not as much but is still play) and greykido, So generaly i like mods where you dont attack from a distance so in abd you start at the distance of 100 and in wushu about 300.

Clans,Clans and Clans. Since i was green belt i was searching for clans i made 3 apps to Wapow when i was blue and i was unlucky all the clans i was in were dieing e.g. I joined fishy after a day ....... the second leader sold the clan to some guy it was called puzzled and then it died after few days.

Whats my Timezone??
My Timezone is 00:00 , I live in England - Peterbrough (The crappy Weather land) but i come from Poland ............mmmmmm i got nothing else to say from that topic

Replays
Attachment 547967
Attachment 547968
and there is this other one called shizz but i couldnt attach it for some reason soz

Am i Active??
YESS!!

I want to join orgin because i would fit in im good with art and i barley see you guys online so i think i would be usefull , Also im a Sick at Abd so i think i would be usefull in wars

Bye!!!

I dont't know what to say about this. Grohen any words?
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
ok thank you I cant really watch it because im on a ChromeOS

¿Then, what do we do?
Attached Files
Valentex demo 2.rpl (82.4 KB, 3 views)
multiplayer decap.rpl (40.9 KB, 2 views)
Application:

Hello my name is Pabrwo but you can call me Pab or Pabs, Pabrwo stands for Patryk _________ Wołoch , I wont tell you my middle name because is way to crappy. In this Application im going to tell you; My intrests,What are my favourite mods and what mods im good at,My experience in toribash,My timezone and other also il show you some Replays.

What Are My Intrests?
BIKES BIKES BIKES!!!!!!!

My favourite and the mod im most good at is Abd(akido big dojo) also TK(Taekyyon) but there are other mods i play e.g. Akido,Jousting(not as much but is still play) and greykido, So generaly i like mods where you dont attack from a distance so in abd you start at the distance of 100 and in wushu about 300.

Clans,Clans and Clans. Since i was green belt i was searching for clans i made 3 apps to Wapow when i was blue and i was unlucky all the clans i was in were dieing e.g. I joined fishy after a day ....... the second leader sold the clan to some guy it was called puzzled and then it died after few days.

Whats my Timezone??

Replays
Attachment 547967
Attachment 547968
and there is this other one called shizz but i couldnt attach it for some reason soz

Am i Active??
YESS!!

I want to join orgin because i would fit in im good with art and i barley see you guys online so i think i would be usefull , Also im a Sick at Abd so i think i would be usefull in wars

Bye!!!

You seem really interested in bikes, which fascinates me. Your good at art (you say) read the first post and it looks like you did some research on us.
i barley see you guys online

that means you didn't just find this clan and say oh cool I want to join. Only problem with me is your grammar. It doesn't degrade your application by much, and I'm say yes anyways, but edit your post and correct your grammar for the others in the clan. I say yes.
i suck