Toribash
Originally Posted by AMB View Post
Since "HUNG" was ended I would like to offer myself to the one and only Alpha, if you are still willing to recruit. I still play weekly from time to time and I would like to contribute to keep this clan alive.

Best!

AMB / Alex

I approve of this. Also everyone knows I'm right.
The only bad thing is, the Alpha fellas are so inactive that they cant vote.

Hoping to see you in though, mate.^^

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

hey i want to join
alright,i love wushu,judo,and aikido and im not just saying that.
im a brown belt just saying and i really like your clan so can i please join
its a person
Name:Murilo12
Time Zone:+5
Sex:Male
Best Mods:Aikido,AikidoBD,Wushu,ninjutsu,lenshu,Parkour
Previous Clans: DeadAngel,BoomHit(Closed),Suave.
Thx to see my app And good luck all!

My life

I was born 5.12.2000 in sao paulo (Brazil) Lived with my mother and my father until my father divorced my mom when I was 2 months. 11 years later met toribash a game that won more friends like: Tamakuu, biocrack14, hidenblade and etc these are special in my life of toribash and in real life too. when hacked my account used the account war00
Was when I met Tamakuu, wannabekitfox. then they were me showing great players and I am still playing with them.Good that's all I have to sum up my life.

MURILO12
LoveMariju
I have blue belt and I'm good player. I want to join to you because I think this is very good clan. I give you some of my replays because other is delete
Attached Files
decap #1.rpl (30.4 KB, 6 views)
headkick #2.rpl (32.8 KB, 5 views)
headkick #5.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
Name:AngryBoys
Time Zone:+7
Sex:Male
Best Mods:Judo, Jousting, twinswordfixed, and aikidobigdodjo
Previous Clans: (-)
Thanks to see my applications

My life

My real name Aditya Ramadhani, im 3, 10 january 1998 palembang, every weekend i playing toribash, many my friends play toribash too.