Toribash
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
@NuMBeRRRZ:

Yeah, this.

Belt isn't really a proper reflection of a player's skills; it's just his "experience", or, the time he has put in this game. When I was decent at Bushido and TK, I was just a little Brown/Black Belt.

Also, like JuicyTin already pointed out, the "3rd DAN guy" fucked himself up by doing a violent self-grab. Nevertheless, he almost beat you without an arm. Welp...

"beat a 10th dan": well, you played really statically and stuff. Didn't impress me. Jack had to do all the job and effort while you were there, waiting for the win.

"beat a custom belt": uh... max contacts saved you, ok, but that replay wasn't really impressive. You didn't save yourself. Toribash did it.

I vote no.
-
@SrCheetah: I like your playstyle. You know how to balance throws, suplexes and an offensive style to win. I think you could polish some of your throwing techniques and such by joining the org. I say yessir.
-
@Gradeger: neat replays, except the ones against Datsick and Chintu. Well, the Datsick one was pretty... dull. He was the one holding you and keeping you in the fight. A few saves, here and there, but nothing special.

That Chintu replay, "dff": I expected more. Chintu just died after a few mess ups. Once again, nothing special. :[

I like the way you used your opponent's momentum to pull him on "afggff", though. Nice one.

"afggffssd" was pretty nice too. Good use of the suplex.

Beautiful saves on "Boxshu - wot", really.

Although I liked most of your replays, could you please post something on other aikido variations, such as the original aikido.tbm, greykido or any other kido?

This. My views are similar aside from Gradeger's.

NuMBeRRRZ - No.

SrCheetah - Yes.

Gradegers - Saw new replays.

ere - It appeared as if Neld just tried to lift, couldn't do it, so you moved him over to the side of the ring and he did the rest. Eh. I like the footwork, and the ground control. Otherwise nothing notable.

ff - Backward Greykido? Going to pretend I didn't see that.

fg - Nice survivability, I guess. Nerfpls could have done more to end it after the lift.

#Boxshu - aa - So, a snaplift, Swosh sorta countered after the fracs. You saved and brought him back around and DQ'd. Nice save, nothing notable.

I'm leaning toward a No, but I'd like to personally play with you. I'm usually on IRC.

Played with him personally. Gotta be a no, Sorry Grad.

Replays below.
Last edited by Retro; Sep 13, 2015 at 07:33 PM.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
i'll just create some replays as soon as possible and apply this is exactly the type of organization im searching

neko Moderated Message:
this is a useless post, please avoid stuff like this in the future
Last edited by lillian; Sep 13, 2015 at 09:08 PM.
I'm thronior from luxemburg and i want to apply for this ^^
I quickly made some replays but you can test me ingame if you want to :P
I'm active nearly every day and i'm really impressed by this group and i like how you recreate real judo techniques into this game :P (i'm a reallife judoka by the way ^^)
Attached Files
aikido 3.rpl (27.5 KB, 6 views)
aikido 8.rpl (38.0 KB, 10 views)
aikido 12.rpl (60.2 KB, 4 views)
aikido 14.rpl (63.2 KB, 5 views)
aikido 11.rpl (49.2 KB, 5 views)
aikido3 - your opponent fucked up - and you nearly dq'd yourself in the process.
aikido8 - same problem, your opponent had absolutely no idea what they were doing.
aikido12 - exact same situation, inexperienced opponent - this one is the most impressive so far.
aikido14 - you made the best of a bad situation and came out on top. Good job.
aikido11. I have absolutely no diea how you won this one, you threw yourself over your opponent, any decent player would have won the second you lifted yourself off the ground.

I'm not impressed by your replays at all, I'm leaning towards no. Prove me wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by meow View Post
aikido3 - your opponent fucked up - and you nearly dq'd yourself in the process.
aikido8 - same problem, your opponent had absolutely no idea what they were doing.
aikido12 - exact same situation, inexperienced opponent - this one is the most impressive so far.
aikido14 - you made the best of a bad situation and came out on top. Good job.
aikido11. I have absolutely no diea how you won this one, you threw yourself over your opponent, any decent player would have won the second you lifted yourself off the ground.

I'm not impressed by your replays at all, I'm leaning towards no. Prove me wrong.

This.

No from me. Get some more experience under your belt.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I'm applying for TA.

Had my laptop factory reset like 2 weeks ago because of a virus, that's why there is only two ABD replays. These all happened in 100k + duels or I wouldn't have saved them.

I've sold over 6,000,000TC+ through dueling, most of it was from ABD/boxshu.

(sorry replays are mediocre)
Attached Files
23.rpl (86.0 KB, 9 views)
aaf3f.rpl (41.5 KB, 10 views)
Don't be sorry, get better replays or don't apply.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by meow View Post
Don't be sorry, get better replays or don't apply.

I will have replays later tomorrow. Or have someone from The Aikido Team play me instead and I will record the replays and have them posted here?
Last edited by Rockefeller; Sep 15, 2015 at 04:44 AM.
Rockefeller: I like what I see but get some more replays against belts at your level or higher and come back.

ÄSrCheetah & Gradeger: Good fundementals. I didn't see anything that special in your replays but i want to see you guys get better through TA. Practice hip throws, leg takedowns, turnovers, etc. If you're accepted you should show your development in the replay thread. Yes from me for both of you.

Thronior: Out of the 4 applicants on the list you are the best by far, in my opinion. You move much better and i see your skills as a wrestler using good leg takedowns. Granted your opponents didn't seem that tough but im still impressed. Plus you being a judoka im sure you'll be more 'enthusiastic' about what we're doing here. Start practicing hip throws on uke and you'll be hitting them in multiplayer in no time.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists