Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
first time you get banned you will get banned 30 minutes, then 2 hour then a day and then a week, you need to stop leaving games man, you are ruining the game for everyone else.

Cool-down counter will reset after a week and go back to 30 minutes, I think the system is perfectly fair, so sick and tired of leavers.

I'm sick and tired of trolls, luckily now that I'm silver 4 I don't run into man of them but still
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
first time you get banned you will get banned 30 minutes, then 2 hour then a day and then a week, you need to stop leaving games man, you are ruining the game for everyone else.

Cool-down counter will reset after a week and go back to 30 minutes, I think the system is perfectly fair, so sick and tired of leavers.

It's not that, it's just that whenever I try to encounter my enemy, my teammates show up in front of me and I get banned. I was saying that this should go the opposite way. Like, ban the teammate that was in front of me and replace him/her with another REAL teammate! I only left once, but get kicked for doing too much damage to my teammates when they come in front of me the first time I got banned from competitive. Yeah, the cooldown lasts 30 minutes the first time, but my teammates become trolls and just go in my line of opening fire so many times then. And then I leave once in another competitive match. Also, is it just me or are the servers only filled with bots?
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Sep 21, 2014 at 07:21 PM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
no, it's every week
also i got my other account to gn2 not that it matters, but it wasn't even intentional
to everyone : what's the best thing you've gotten from a drop/mission?
mine was a $12 FN AK-47 | First class, but my favorite was a BS AWP | Safari Mesh which literally had almost no paint on it, so it's not my perm awp
ldlc stickers on it for days
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I just dropped 44 kills in a game and my internet disconnected in the last few rounds. I got a cooldown.

Fuck me.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
I just dropped 44 kills in a game and my internet disconnected in the last few rounds. I got a cooldown.

Fuck me.

Happened to me once on the last round (15:7), though, my teammates were so fucking awesome that they lost two rounds on purpose waiting for me to reconnect.
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
no, it's every week
also i got my other account to gn2 not that it matters, but it wasn't even intentional
to everyone : what's the best thing you've gotten from a drop/mission?
mine was a $12 FN AK-47 | First class, but my favorite was a BS AWP | Safari Mesh which literally had almost no paint on it, so it's not my perm awp
ldlc stickers on it for days

Cz-75 Tuxedo was the best drop I ever had. Other than that it's just crappy scar contractor, etc
:D