Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Clan Wars sound good ill defiantly be there if i'm online.
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
Yea, same here. I'll be up for clan wars whenever I'm online! You can count on me 50% of the time (My skill given my current mood.)
Ascend! All member that are active at the moment /jo 0 in free play to join this lobby.

We must all be together and have a talk. Me as one of the leaders leaders that is active and want to make this clan a real one.

I would like to test you in various mods and make sure that you are eligible to be part of this clan.

We need a strong clan that care for each other and needs them to be in a lobby together in order to win! One New rule, that you can not host any lobby's without me the clan host or another clan leader there with you. If you host with the clan name then you support the clan with that name. Send at least a quarter to the clan bank. and your fine.

[ascend] /jo 0 right now!

I will be hosting this for the next 3 days if you would like to join the clan you are welcome top be here black belt and above or you will be kicked. I'm sorry but this clan need to become really official. If you do not read any of these forums or try to contact a clan member to become up to date with the clan and its activity's , then you will be kicked. the forum is a big part of any clan.

if you are in any other clan besides ascend, you are banned from the lobby.

Only ascend members or recruits!
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
That's awesome Novixel! It's a shame I can't get ingame at the moment, but will be around later if the server is still open then with a good amount of players inside.

Plus you said something about seeing what mods everyone is best in? Well could you send me the results? (What players are best at what mods) as I have been putting together a clan team for a while now but have been lacking the right event to get all this information.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
You can kick me right now. My ingame activity is under zero. Sorry
-----
But i done some things for clan
Last edited by nickroman; Jan 6, 2014 at 06:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hows your Bday Going Novi? Ya sexy beast!.. Happy Birthday. Anyone want to sing him a song?
| Angel ;o | | Always Makin' Music!| | Numbers' ily | | Ascend Angel ;3 | | Mushu God | Rhae | Nev | 11:15am 25/8/14 Odlov: 'Well Shit.'
Originally Posted by Novixel View Post
Ascend! All member that are active at the moment /jo 0 in free play to join this lobby.

We must all be together and have a talk. Me as one of the leaders leaders that is active and want to make this clan a real one.

I would like to test you in various mods and make sure that you are eligible to be part of this clan.

We need a strong clan that care for each other and needs them to be in a lobby together in order to win! One New rule, that you can not host any lobby's without me the clan host or another clan leader there with you. If you host with the clan name then you support the clan with that name. Send at least a quarter to the clan bank. and your fine.

[ascend] /jo 0 right now!

I will be hosting this for the next 3 days if you would like to join the clan you are welcome top be here black belt and above or you will be kicked. I'm sorry but this clan need to become really official. If you do not read any of these forums or try to contact a clan member to become up to date with the clan and its activity's , then you will be kicked. the forum is a big part of any clan.

if you are in any other clan besides ascend, you are banned from the lobby.

Only ascend members or recruits!

Yeah...I can give tc anytime for the clan, having a server hosted in our name is an honor man, I don't think they need to pay a quarter of their earnings to us because our members made a server in our name.

No belt does not determine your attitude on the forums or your activity...well even though black is the min...if they joined the server claiming they have an alt that is black belt or above, ask for their alt if they don't show it, kick them.

But yes your idea of testing people and bonding is great.

One favor that nev is asking though:
Do no kick anyone that is archangel or above, since they are already trusted veterans of ascend.

^I also second that motion so hope you follow that! But just to make sure...to any archangel Nov kicks for some reason...PM me, i'll inquire to Nov about it and will maybe give you a second chance if you haven't done anything wrong or are favorable in your cause.

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!