Ranking
He joined a while back but ended up being very inactive but he's gonna get active again...right bball? (Evil look)
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."

can he join vector pls

I think this guy would like to join vector.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post

can he join vector pls

best fucking app i've ever seen yes
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post

can he join vector pls

hell no, he didn't even perform the blood pact ritual
beware
the goblin
Ahhhh...Well i guess i better start off by saying Hello, my name is Supermailb or Joseph and i am applying.

Past clans: pwr, undead, attack, rebelz

reason for leaving: Inactivity but I've straightened everything up now

Alts?: I think i have one or two, don't really know the names

past bans/ infracs?: none so far

skype name: Supermailb

GMT: -4:00

I was born with a slight speech impediment that disallows me from properly pronouncing my r's, so if i were to say "Red rover jumped over the angry clover" some where in that sentence it would sound like i was pronouncing my r as a w, but over the years I've gotten better. Trust me it used to be "wed wovew jumped ovew the angwy clovew". By the way i am not trying to guilt anyone with this, i am just getting that out of the way because it has become an annoying topic in most skype calls that i've been in.

Anywho, I was born in Fort ??, Louisiana on Jan. 29, 1999 making me 15 years of age. I'd like to classify myself as mature for my age, very rarely will you see me completely losing my mind in game. While I am in game i spend the time making replays or playing a tourney server. I used to never spar but I've just recently gotten back into sparring and i am slowly unrusting myself. 80% of the replays i make are madmans but i do dabble in parkour and tricking. I also join random servers to find who i can be friends with, Unsuccessful </3 But i do have a few friends in this clan.
Lol while i am not playing toribash I am usually spending time with my family or at school but i may be out of school for a bit because of the finals finally being over. I don't really go anywhere but occasionally i go to Virginia to visit my grandparents, other then that i am pretty solitary here....in NC. I really enjoy music, i don't really have a great feeling for All music but i love most, not really going to get into my personal preferences though to avoid arguments/confrontation. Some of my hobbies include drawing and some sports.

I'd like to join because well, I'd like to shake off my rust and improve by getting advice by people way better than me and improving with others, from what i've seen you are all well rounded individuals and I love playing along side with you (all of you)
I will make more replays if needed. kirk is a wip
Attached Files
Super_shake off the rust.rpl (206.2 KB, 10 views)
Lotto.rpl (106.9 KB, 8 views)
R.I.P Kamakawiwo.rpl (386.1 KB, 10 views)
What is this.rpl (118.5 KB, 6 views)
Super_Remember home.rpl (54.7 KB, 7 views)
Chrissmove.rpl (583.4 KB, 6 views)
Supermailb_Krexus.rpl (88.2 KB, 8 views)
Super_Kirk.rpl (111.8 KB, 7 views)
The Eastgrand Assassin..
Reason inactivity?
Not sure if you will stay here + summer beggins, party beggins, so yeah think more please and answer.
Nice apply, can't check relays now, but you need to have nice skills because our roster is almost done and it will be kinda hard to get in.
apathy

you're a good sparrer, potentially great.
your replays aren't exactly top-notch, but I can sense that you have talent for that too

Idk, I'm leaning on yes because I know you personally as a cool guy. I'll leave the final decision upon Overlord or the other Co's.
beware
the goblin
I'd have to say yes.