Ranking
Will keep in mind.
Also

trying to draw anatomy from side perspective

anime eyes are surprisingly easier than i thought. but hard to keep consistent

Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
it's really hard to make both eyes perfectly equals so you shouldnt bother about it, at least I never care. As long both eyes are similar it is okay.

Something I think that could fit your anime face draw style is making a "blur" in he nose from the tip the upward, like when it's cold and your nose gets red.

Eyebrows could be thinner

For the anatomy drawings I think you already know what you are doing. All curves look correct in my eyes and proportions are fairly good. Try drawing motions now, like exactly these anatomy drawings but walking
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The face thing was just random, i dont even know how to draw hair so it was kind of an expirement, Will try to do the blur thing when i know what i'm doing and i'll do the motion tomorrow.
And i kinda noticed that the thighs are longer but for some reason i keep doing the same mistake anyway, will try to fix that.
I'm doing a collab with my friends and i'll post here how this is going, this guy is a member of Haka tribe.
S.O.S
since we dont have a place to share edits or other people's works I'll just drop this here

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kizumonogatari is sick.
Also here is the motion thing

rip propotions

here is something that just doesnt sum up imo

you started correctly then just took the front leg out of place

something like this would make more sense imo

also your fourth character's shins have different lenghts

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Idk, for some reason i thought i'll look better if i did it that way but looking at it again it just looks wierd.
And for the shin. I'm pretty sure the whole character is not the same lenth, they kept getting smaller as i go on, guess i had to use some guidelines