Toribash
Originally Posted by siku View Post
there's a reason loki's on the mod that increases bleedout time...

Just because he has no direct damage abilities doesn't mean he's bad, in fact;

Decoy = This should be self explanatory, in a big group of enemies you place the decoy and distract the enemies so you can get away or to help during defence.

Invisibility = Great in general as if you're getting swarmed by any faction you can become invisible and get away to use your weapons.

Switch teleport = You can use this plus decoy to get to difficult to reach places, very useful.

Radial disarm = Beyond useful for corpus and grineer as it stops the barrage of bullets flying at your face, also super useful for void as gunners and fusion moa's suck.

Now, unless you're incredibly bad at the game and don't know how to play strategically, loki is very useful in nearly every scenario.

---------

Although it's based on play style, some people can't handle frames outside of frames with an immortality button of cheatycheat or things of that nature. -coughrhinocough-
Last edited by -Cyri-; Apr 17, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
why tho
I like loki :s invis is easy mode kills for the majority of cases, and I can wreck the early humanoid bosses with 2-ish uses of invis and melee spam solo. Heck, I can do that for the Jupiter boss from time to time as well, assuming I don't get blinded and dispelled at the same time surrounded by shotgun corpus :/

Anyways, I'm going through all the bosses I've previously unlocked to see if any have changed or are worth taking on again. Nef Anyo whatsit still seems easy farm (I heard there's a bug where he can get almost quadrupled health), Jackal doesn't seem much different or fun to fight, nobody farms the Mercury boss, Earth's is gone, and Jupiter is just trolling me with such variable success. I still need to check out Saturn's boss, if I remember correctly it was an infested boss.

Either way, I want to find a frame that isn't paper. Defense missions get hard fast with Loki :s

Edit: Oh right, if you wanna add me, I'm Malokyte. I have yet to see how I fair with more than 1 person milling around on my screen, so I might not be able to co-op, but I'll get my better computer working again eventually :s

Edit2: and I just realized that infested seem to be exclusive to events now. Mang, shits changed.
Last edited by Oracle; Apr 17, 2014 at 04:35 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
Just because he has no direct damage abilities doesn't mean he's bad, in fact;

Decoy = This should be self explanatory, in a big group of enemies you place the decoy and distract the enemies so you can get away or to help during defence.

Invisibility = Great in general as if you're getting swarmed by any faction you can become invisible and get away to use your weapons.

Switch teleport = You can use this plus decoy to get to difficult to reach places, very useful.

Radial disarm = Beyond useful for corpus and grineer as it stops the barrage of bullets flying at your face, also super useful for void as gunners and fusion moa's suck.

Now, unless you're incredibly bad at the game and don't know how to play strategically, loki is very useful in nearly every scenario.

---------

Although it's based on play style, some people can't handle frames outside of frames with an immortality button of cheatycheat or things of that nature. -coughrhinocough-

decoy and switch teleport are abilities that exist for other frames too, radial disarm seems totally useless for me unless i'm playing a squishy frame with no offensive abilities(loki). also, trap sprung, you defended the worst frame of the game, lmao.

oracle, mercury boss has a chance to drop BPs for his pistol, it's not a bad weapon
QUACK
Originally Posted by siku View Post
decoy and switch teleport are abilities that exist for other frames too, radial disarm seems totally useless for me unless i'm playing a squishy frame with no offensive abilities(loki). also, trap sprung, you defended the worst frame of the game, lmao.

oracle, mercury boss has a chance to drop BPs for his pistol, it's not a bad weapon

It's not the worst frame, it depends on the situation. Not to mention I gave more than enough reasons why loki is a good frame and why his abilities can be useful in every situation. You're just in denial.
why tho
I worked out the kinks for Jupiter boss, easy solos now. Got all the parts for valkyr and started the building. I'm also making the whip, because whips.

I need to make a good automatic rifle and make more secondaries than akbronco or kunai. Any suggestions?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I worked out the kinks for Jupiter boss, easy solos now. Got all the parts for valkyr and started the building. I'm also making the whip, because whips.

I need to make a good automatic rifle and make more secondaries than akbronco or kunai. Any suggestions?

Boltor prime is one of the highest DPS guns in the game, try getting the parts for that. (Or try the karak, that's good too)
-------------
Oh sorry, thought you said primary for some reason. Wow I'm stupid. Any who, kuni are okay, cestra is decent, akbolto is good if you know how to lead your shots, akstilettos (clan research) are great, aaand I that's all I can remember off hand.
Last edited by -Cyri-; Apr 17, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
why tho
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

Kunai's a pretty great secondary. Not the best, but good.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Recently got all the parts for a Orthos Prime. What do you guys think about it?
Also I usually run Paris Prime, Twin Gremlins and Hate whenever I play. Seems to work out in most situations.
Last edited by Pidda; Apr 18, 2014 at 12:39 AM.
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Recently got all the parts for a Orthos Prime. What do you guys think about it?
Also I usually run Paris Prime, Twin Gremlins and Hate whenever I play. Seems to work out in most situations.

Orthos prime is my primary melee weapon that I run, make it, make it now.

I can melee perfectly fine even up into T3 void with orthos prime.
why tho
Got Tranquil Cleave today as a drop in an Earth Lith Defense Mission

Oh and I just transmuted for the first time. Look what I got

Look

Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 18, 2014 at 05:58 AM.