Toribash
Originally Posted by toadstyle View Post
woot does that meen i can put sheep tags on -ima beat down the wooly bullys- and do i get that secret board password thingy x[)

WOOLY BULLYS

ROFL
MAPLELEAF

ACCEPTED.

Congratulations! Your application to [Sheep] was accepted. Please send a blahdeblahdeblah.. (you have a blue name, use it.).

THE SOUND OF A MILLION HOOVES SHALL BE GREAT
Name: In-game: Pwender/Pweny Real life: Zoey
Belt: Pwender: 3rd dan (original account banned atm)
Time Played: Almost a year or so.
Why I want to join [Sheep]: I want to join Sheep because its an incredibly well known, devloped and organized clan, and I've kinda wanted to join this clan scince i ws a blue belt (when i first saw kitfox) it's been a dream of mine to join sheep, thank you for your time
About: My favorite and best mod is Aikido, I'm 16, born and raised in Port Huron Michigan USA, sadley, I'm very loyal to my friends and family, i play guitar, musicis basicly my life, i love toribash i dont plan on quiting anytime soon, i applied for TA but sadly got denied, for whatever reson i always spell sadly wrong TT_TT, i LOVE emotes, i hate people that complain about shovels (if your so good just cunter it) I'm a nice person when you get to know me (lies im just a dick all around xD) and i really hope to get into sheep, ill do whatever i can to do it!
Last edited by Pirate_old; Apr 16, 2010 at 04:36 AM.
[Fish]
[Clinically proven to cure cancer]
Hi Pweny, long time no see!
I definitely recommend [sheep] accept Pweny for he is a top Pweny, and maybe an even better Pweny than the other Pweny's! Actually, down at the corner shop they were selling Pwenys for 50cents each, and I thought, wow what a bargain. I just remember wandering around that store with no shirt on because a gypsy insisted that I take it off, and as soon as I touched a Pweny I was in heaven. I swear I could see Pwenys everywhere super jumping over my head, I was absolutely delirious. But I deigress....I swear that they could have just catapulted Frodo into the god damn volcano because he was so small and that would have been the end of the shit movie. I mean, for fucks sake, talk about milking something so god damn simple.
Let's walk over and around everything because this gold ri-

No.
lol