Toribash
the only reason i put in my background was because the example had it that macro put up
i will add some more information to convince you
Last edited by eagleboy13; Aug 18, 2012 at 02:48 PM.
No to both. Eagleboy, I don't think you really understand the purpose of the freeform app
and why do you keep ignoring the massive sentence in the first post where is clearly states (in big bold black letters) that:

We will only accept black belts and up

I think mocro already made that extremely clear. You won't get a vote from me even when you re-apply in the future as a blackbelt.
Last edited by Downstem; Aug 18, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
Honestly just '' having potential '' and a long app isn't good enough anymore we have potential that's a fact we need more talent not people who will be talented eventually.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
You spelled my name wrong.
Rejected!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
spelling mocrofag's name wrong....me gusta

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
No to all.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Name:UmadBro75
Why i want to join:because i think this clan has a lot of poteintail for me and i have skill to bring this clan [Phantom].Another thing would be having fun with you guys :>
other clans:[elite]
skill mods: akkido, akkidobigdogo, twinswords
facebook:tyatie thedarkness suarez
youtube: TheEliteGamerKid
Who recommended this clan:nobody had recommended this clan to me
belt:2nd dan blackbelt
Last edited by UmadBro75; Sep 3, 2012 at 07:07 AM.
Legalize Loli's
You spelled potential wrong.
No.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I'm afraid its a no, your name implies immaturity as well as that's not our app format.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos