3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Not to me. This seems like Hybrid but with some new members, same leaders, different name and story. Why don't you just stick with Hybrid and make it more active. You will waste another 50k for another clan board when you guys already have one? That is fail. I don't think the council will accept this clan.

It was actually, Bash's new clan. Myself and Decap were invited to it. I don't see it as a new Hybrid. Hybrid was a far for mediocre clan than we plan raid to be. We didn't just leave Hybrid to die, I arranged Hybrid to merge with an up and coming clan, which will save Hybrid and help the new clan along the way.
sidster's app
hey i bashbot sent pm'd me saying i should join the clan... im just getting into the game but im pretty good.
The Bot is programed to display that message to everyone that joins a raid server. Sorry I don't think you are quite what we are looking for.
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
2Bash founded Hybrid about 7 months ago.

So you guys founded Hybrid then left it to create a new clan 7 months later? Why not just do general improvements on your clan board rather than trying again to please and bribe(lol) the council members to make you a clan board.

/invade
Originally Posted by Sidster View Post
hey i bashbot sent pm'd me saying i should join the clan... im just getting into the game but im pretty good.

You don't quite understand a bot, do you? Answer me this; what belt are you?
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
So you guys founded Hybrid then left it to create a new clan 7 months later? Why not just do general improvements on your clan board rather than trying again to please and bribe(lol) the council members to make you a clan board.
/invade

I'm done, discussing this with you here, we have our reasons for what we have done if you would to argue this further with me please PM me.