Toribash
Played the first battle, watched the bonus video.

Still going to eat meat.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Played the first battle, watched the bonus video.

Still going to eat meat.

Mah main man Eddie, right there!
o/
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Chicken noodle soup fixes sickness.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
not this nasty shit I have.

Story time.

Okay so, first day: Sunday Oct. 14th 11:00 a.m. I was fucking tired so I went to bed on the couch

12:00 a.m.: woke up, couldn't go back to sleep
1:00 a.m.: couldn't go back to sleep
2:00 a.m.: couldn't go back to sleep
3:00 a.m.: couldn't go back to sleep
4:00 a.m.: couldn't go back to sleep
5:00 a.m.: couldn't go back to sleep
6:00 a.m.: couldn't go back to sleep

tl;dr: couldn't go back to sleep. Had a slight fever and nothing else. When i tried to go back to sleep I would toss and turn like, every couple of minutes.

7:00 a.m.: Finally made it to sleep (blastin' dat fan + AC on me(yeee)).

2:00 p.m.: Woke up and took my temperature. 103.5F(39.7C) LOL. Was like "fuck it" because I am usually sick for only a day.

3:00 p.m - 9:00 p.m.: Countless hours of nothing.

probably around at midnight, I went to bed.

Monday Oct. 15th: I was an okay day. Really freaking hot though(fever+headache+annoyed)

Tuesday Oct. 16th 6:00 a.m.: Freezing my ass off; felt like 40F(4C)degrees in the house. So I'm like "wat" and grab about 6 blankets and put them on me. I straight up looked like someone from Al-Qaeda (Hi box D - )) Rest of the day consisted of me with a fever of about 102.5 and a headache. Mom said to try to get up early so we can go to the doctor after she gets off work. This day is probably the best day of this all.

Wednesday Oct. 17th 6:00 a.m.: Repeat above 'cept after 15 minutes or so, go full man-mode and grab a portable heater. Decided to take a nap fully covered and clothed while the heater is crankin' out about 90F(32C). 45 minutes later, I wake up sweaty as fuck. Like seriously; hair drenched, shirt fully soaked, and shorts wet as just like I pissed myself. I was like "aw ffs mang" and then changed. While doing so, headache was gone so I went to check my temperature again. 99.1... I again was like "wat" and I felt better actually. So I told mother that I feel better and you don't have to take me (she's like "k").

I go back to sleep. ~5:00 p.m.:(Whenever the NLCS Baseball game started) Woke up.
We had subs n' shit like pizza rolls, mozzarella sticks, and jalapeno poppers. I was hungry as fuck so I made a sub and grabbed like eight mozzarella sicks, also anything and everything had a orange/brown color. Smashed dat sheeet so fast. Stomach was like "wtf, no dude" and my brain was like "wat be a problem stomach" and he says back, "This goon is trying to kill me, pls stahp him. Then my brain was like "lolk, watch dis".

then everything orange was thrown up in the toilet. Throat expanded so wide that it was like takin' a reverse dick. But then, I felt a little better. After, I took my temp and it is 98.3F.

I go to bed at like 9:00 p.m and then wake up at 1:00 a.m. because my stomach area is on fire. I take a shit (or try to anyways) and then stay up the rest of the night because it hurts to lay down I guess... :|

It is now 5:21 a.m., temperature is 99.7 and stomach mildly hurts.

TL;DR

I'M SICK, LOL

also, I think I'm going blind. I've just noticed probably over ~100 combinded floaters in both eyes. And ya know when you look at the sun for too long and you close your eyes and then you can see a greenish-blue dot? Yeah, I have that in my right eye, big as fuck and not going away. It's been like one day it's been there.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Sounds like a virus bromang!
Fun stuff.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
That's shit, Ed. Hope you feel better though. I have a weird virus where my stomach is way to acidic or something like that and if I am too active it sloshes around weird and I puke. Puked 18 times during soccer (football, Uric) practice yesterday and went to the doctor afterwards. It's so bad that on my drive home last night my car was bouncing around so much (because it's total shit) that I pulled over to the side of the road and puked 4 times. Been in bed since I got back, not looking forward to school today.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
also, I think I'm going blind. I've just noticed probably over ~100 combinded floaters in both eyes. And ya know when you look at the sun for too long and you close your eyes and then you can see a greenish-blue dot? Yeah, I have that in my right eye, big as fuck and not going away. It's been like one day it's been there.

Nah, that happened to me on multiple occasions, I was like "but there are no suns indoor," and it eventually went away.

Was sure annoying.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today