Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'll say yes. And Shadow fallout is awesome. It helps that I have 300 stimpacks and over 5000 5.56 rounds!
Co-Leader of [Jungle](Goddamnit we died)
wow....All i have..is the weapons for operation anchorage a rifle and a pistol (Shocksword pwns all), And i made a pretty decent head =3

P.S.-Fardor here's the replayDouble kick combo.rpl
Last edited by shadowXcor; May 1, 2010 at 10:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
hey, can you add us to one of your allies? protectors in this case

Clan/Individual Name: Lord & Kingdomz
Why You Want A Alliance?: Cause I have been supporting this clan fpr a long time and i think we should be allienced
Both Sides Will Win With This? Why?: We'll can provide help, TC, etc
Meh, I'm a little shaky on this one, as your clan is pretty buddy buddy with demmon and demonata.

Particularly fardar. We'll see, I want to discuss this with my clanmates first before giving a yes/no.
I'm gonna say yes to the new member, we need more people good at art in the clan, and a no to the alliance, because as Payne said, we'v been seeing Kingdomz being sorta affiliated with Demmon ( or at least as Demmon says ) . Also Fardor, you still need to PM Delaid
Last edited by Gbleek; May 1, 2010 at 11:41 PM.
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
Cause I have been supporting this clan fpr a long time

Since when you've been supporting us? And in what way? Saying good luck? Well, it's ok. I know you're cool man, but your clan have some kind of friendship with the guys who want's to see us fail. I say yes to an alliance with YOU, but with your clan idk...