Ranking
Well not that much of new things just stylish GUI etc , and 2 or 3 new heroes I think.

Ryze or w/e the champ name were , he's not that bad he's like shaco actually.

You need to have the right time and all of these in order to surpass your opponent.(though he's not a assassin)
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Well not that much of new things just stylish GUI etc , and 2 or 3 new heroes I think.

Ryze or w/e the champ name were , he's not that bad he's like shaco actually.

You need to have the right time and all of these in order to surpass your opponent.(though he's not a assassin)

Ryze is nothing like shaco... ryze is a pure nuke-caster and the only thing he needs is to jump into a fight and spam his 3 skills+ult.

Also, there was only one new champion, xin, and I must say, i'm maining him now.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
just got home, and I am so stoked for this. So stoked. I'll probably buy xin or something.

He's really worth it, let me explain why.

First of all, amazing unique passive, every 3 hits he gains 50 HP and every 2 levels it goes up by 5.

His first skill is amazingly fun, it somehow reminds me of pandas playstyle in HoN, you do 3 hits which you can do any time in a row you want (can even stop at 2, wait like 10 seconds then do the 3rd part combo) and the final hit of it basically knocks them in the air for a short stun.

His 2nd is very cool, at level 1 it gives him 15% attack speed and I believe it goes up by 5 each time and that's just the passive! Use the active ability for it and it completely doubles it for 8~ seconds I believe.

His 3rd is AMAZING for people running away, it's basically a dash with his spear that slows the opponent and deals pretty good damage.

Now what I really like about him is his ultimate, he does a spinning attack with his spear that does AoE damage to anyone around him, when maxxed out i'm sure it does around 500 or more but that's not all, it also does 25% of what there CURRENT health is. You know what that means? Tank killer.

Overall, get some good attack damage, dash in, use your ult, use your 2nd abilities active for amazing attack speed (okay, decent) and then pop your 1st skill for a unique combo.

Having that extra attack speed will mean you get to do the 1st skill combo even quicker.

Oh yeah, his cooldowns sort of blow balls so I recommend you stacking up on cooldown runes.