Toribash
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
/invade

Sorry to say this, but we really don't need any more of them. but i suppose it's up to mapeleaf to decide. We already have 2 and both of them are active as hell.

Thing is, one of them's shit at their job. And it's not BenDover.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
haha, way to go marco, i would have thought that bio might apprectiate some help
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Tart: thanks i will get in touch with hhim on the IRC maybe
Edjr2012: get well soon
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
/invade

Sorry to say this, but we really don't need any more of them. but i suppose it's up to mapeleaf to decide. We already have 2 and both of them are active as hell.

Never, ever post here again. I fucking hate you. Why do you think that you are the authority because you are a moderator of the art board? What actually gives you the right to post here saying what you just said?

You seem to think that you are the second coming of Jesus since you got that job.
Never, ever, ever come back here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
closing can't stop me.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
the title reminds me of animal crossing.
if loan payments are that bad, i'm staying at home.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity