Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I have 40 pages of notes and I only learned one lesson. My school is trying so hard.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Managed to get xbox live back up finally.

using my phone to get a 3G, then hotspotting it to get internet on my laptop which is then connected to the xbox though a wired ethernet cable connection.
In addition i had to renew the ip and am charging my phone through my laptop which is plugged in.

I'm fucking drowning in wires, just so i can download a few skyrim add-ons.

She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hey erth my name on xbox is In The Open. Send me an invite when you can.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
lol erth, I accidentally power surged the basement, so i had so many wires running from my room to ps3, computer, phone, surround speakers, computer speakers, tv, comp tv :P. But That's a nice original name sil. I hate when ppls name are Xx_0mgsup3rub3r3l1t3c0dpl4y3r_xX. That's why on my psn, i'm ItsRainingDesert.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
For some reason i have been saying bro all day long.. shit...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Beta Bro, it's k.

I have 50 chinese words a night here in China. I have a cumulative 3 week test today. I've pulled an all nighter studying. I'm SO FUCKED.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Beta Bro, it's k.

I have 50 chinese words a night here in China. I have a cumulative 3 week test today. I've pulled an all nighter studying. I'm SO FUCKED.

Good luck man!! :o
Master of the arcane arts
Tried learning Japanese once...I still have nightmares
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I can speak 3 languages. all of them are useless outside my country except english. im not going to try learn another
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris