Toribash
No to NINJABALLZ and Pierce.

NINJABALLZ's app is not good enough, and he doesn't seem like he is going to be a good fit in the clan.

Pierce, no. We're definitely not the clan for you.
Hello members of TLL

I am TheSh3FT1r although people call me Shift sometimes I am a 5th Dan Black Belt, the clans I have been in are Shadow, Phenomenal and Reaper. The main reason why i left Shadow is because I had just come back from inactivity and i wasnt really ready to be dedicated to a clan, Phenomenal because i was helping a friend out and I wasn't getting along too well. Reaper mainly because it was inactive it was a stupid mistake on my half ,not researching the clan and its members ,although I thought it was a very friendly community. I have been in a few lobbies with some of you guys and you seem to be really cool and chill.

The reason why i want to join this clan is because I am more forum active than game active and I can see that the your clan is very forum active. I have a very low post count because I came back to toribash a few months ago and I haven't had any threads that I am too keen about posting on.

If you want to talk to me call me on Skype my name is TheSh3FT1rGamingSkype.

I hope you can spend some time out of your day to look at my application.

Thank you.
Last edited by TheSh3FT1r; Jan 4, 2014 at 07:30 PM.
MinerIE stole meh hunter
Its been a while since someone posted a decent application like that one. I say yes, but still you'd better join our servers and post around this forum.
Hey! Name is Alecx1x (Alec Pierce), 15 years old from Oklahoma. I have 6670 qi and the rank is 2965. (been inactive for a couple days so that can't be helped.) Anytime that i'm in-game i'm on the forums as well. I post frequently mostly on clan discussions. I guess i'm fairly known around toribash. I'll get in about all dueling/betting servers i can find and get known there. I know you guys said you arent in-game based but truth is i can't find anything else more to say than my best mods. Abd by far is what i play the most. I'm acceptation at all mods though like wushu, and rk-mma. Very loyal to the clans I join. Only left my last one because our leader quit toribash and assigned me as leader. Did not want to govern a clan so i resigned and the clan quickly died. Anyway, I hope for a response and one I like as well. Peace! :3
No to Sh3ft1r
Immediate no to Alecx1x

EDIT:
Sh3ft1r - I've seen you act annoying ingame in the past, you were also in the clan (phen) or something like that in which the leader got permabanned, and it's given me more discomfort of the idea of you in the clan.

Alecx1x - I have not liked my previous experiences with you. I don't like you.
Last edited by Moonshake; Jan 5, 2014 at 10:53 PM.
The Last Legion

About Me

Hello, My name is Davonne Davis. I'm 16 years old turning 17 the 20th of April. I live in the state of New Jersey. My GMT is Eastern GMT+5. I play for my High-School basketball team. Basketball is my passion and is a career i want to do as i get older and do for a living. I have a loving Mother and one Older Sister and Younger Brothers. I help my Father around the house time to time for an allowance. That's just something about me if anyone want to know anything else please let me know.

Forum Information

I mainly use this Toribash forums to communicate with any particular clan i'm in, To look at art, Sells and buys, Suggestions, And the market.
I think my forum activity is pretty good. I would say i post at least 5-8 times a day. Maybe even more. Depending on the conversation i believe. I can be on the forums more often also since i currently was off this whole week so Hallelujah to that. Things that make me stand out as a individual on a forum are that i like to express my opinions on certain things. I'm not the type to go on a brag. If you get the point. I'm also downloading Skype so if i'm accepted into this clan you guys with be aware.

In-Game Information

I'm currently at the belt rank of 1496 and the global rank of 7689. I'm also a 3rd Dan Black belt.
I also think my in-game activity is great. I'm in-game most likely everyday, Unless i have to help my dad out around the house, But other then that i always have time for Toribash most likely. I've also never been infracted and/or banned for Toribash. I believe my in-game strengths are mods like Aikido, and Ninjustu, Rk-mma and etc. My weaknesses could be mushu. Mods i'm successful in are Aikido, Greykido, Ninjustsu, ErthTK and a bit of Taekkyon. I am the competitive type as well, I like to win but i'm not the competitive type to rage after a loss of a shovel or something of course i'm going to be frustrated but its best not to let your emotions affect you a lot. I will also be available for anyone Tournaments, Wars and events this clan attends to do.

Thank you for reading my application, I would love all the feed back and if any questions please ask them.

Replays

Some in-game Multiplayer matches i had played yesterday.
Attached Files
M1.rpl (43.8 KB, 7 views)
M2.rpl (41.1 KB, 5 views)
M3.rpl (68.9 KB, 4 views)
M4.rpl (81.6 KB, 4 views)
M5.rpl (46.5 KB, 4 views)