Toribash
its not exactly like that coco, random asked ern if he could be in and ern said to post the app here. Wasnt like out of the blue ern asked random to apply.

but anyway, yes for random ^^
Would've responded yesterday but went to bed like right before he posted.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Belt: 2nd dan
Preferred Mods: judo, teaykon, akido
Old Clans: marine force recon
Why do you want to join?:cause i am very active on fourms i am a very good player and im respectful to everyone.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: i can bring you awesomeness, a good player, and id like to help in the clan videos i dont have shaders but im a good editor.
Other Qualities: i have a good since of humor i respect all players above rank in the clan im in.
You will need to include 3-5 replays.
Attached Files
holy shit.rpl (88.8 KB, 8 views)
dance decap.rpl (48.8 KB, 6 views)
suplex crash3r.rpl (54.7 KB, 6 views)
doubleboobs doublepunch.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
fliped and fucked .rpl (55.0 KB, 7 views)
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Originally Posted by DeadKenny View Post
u missed the "why do u wanna join urban" part. Also, tell us yr age. And whats with the "I dunno other clans I've been part of" - u don't really care bout them? U don't think clans r important? :v

Sorry missed that one.
Fixed ;p

Rafufu: ill make some new replays soon.

EDIT: Here are 2 new replays.
Keep in mind i dont play sp alot.
Attached Files
for rafufu.rpl (169.5 KB, 11 views)
new.rpl (93.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Ninja; Nov 26, 2009 at 08:50 PM.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
shut down
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Application
Belt: 5th Dan

Preferred Mods: Sambo & Aikido

Old Clans: Retribution (Dodekus' old clan). I joined around this time last year, but I quit the game in January on account of my exams - rejoined the game about a month ago

Why do you want to join?: A few reasons. I got into Toribash because a mate sent me a link to Rutz's youtube video, and I loved it. I've played against Jaquon many times, and he's a challenge! Basically, I like the way you act and I like the way you play, not much more to it

What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: Apart from aikido and sambo, I'm good with conversation, I learn easily and I hope to pick up as much stuff from the clan as possible. I'm also pretty good with SP replays

Other Qualities: Matureish, relaxed but attentive, versatile, and I'll contribute anything else you want of me to the clan
Attached Files
[MAX]Mad mad man.rpl (215.5 KB, 7 views)
[MAX]ArmRip.rpl (140.1 KB, 6 views)
[MAX]Destroyer1.rpl (194.6 KB, 8 views)
[MAX]7 piece meal.rpl (150.7 KB, 8 views)