Toribash
Straight from Mosier's pants.

EDIT: Oysterbro, it's a rough draft, I'll squeeze you in it. Don't worry.
Last edited by Valant; May 4, 2010 at 03:39 AM.
虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。
Hey, everyone post a little information blurb about themselves here for the nameplates, just type whatever pertinent information you can think of.
back from the dead
Refer to my usertitle :>
Unless you want like a paragraph or something. If so, I'll get around to it sooner or later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Hi, my name is WhyteChocolate. I am an African American arctic wolf. I combine the passion of a meteor with the stability of a fine oak table. My nick in IRC is YiffTable and I'm an all around great guy.
Originally Posted by WhyteChocolate View Post
Hi, my name is WhyteChocolate. I am an African American arctic wolf. I combine the passion of a meteor with the stability of a fine oak table. My nick in IRC is YiffTable and I'm an all around great guy.

auto-yes.

Also, trolling SuicideDo by being nice to him is hella fun.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=184475
back from the dead
ROFL okay i had to break character, how much of that tripe in wibbles are you serious about?
you keep posting like that, in spite of wibbles, i might just believe you

But in all fairness, i always knew you Loved me the most Love at first sight, man.

major lulz

he pm'd me
back from the dead
Originally Posted by WhyteChocolate View Post

yes

YES

YES

YES

YES
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when