Toribash
Actually, I lost that game. I mean, not that encounter, but the quest.
When zombies came closer Indian girl killed most of them with a hatchet, and I just went past them and finish the Corps pile so it can't spawn more of them, then finish the rest with a gun. We even had a cave-in during a fight, but nothing happened to us.

Problem was that later we got ambushed by tentacles, lost too much health, then immediately got attacked by some monster bats, while activating another zombie ambush, but this time with 2 digit number of them (12!), and when I saw we are going to die, I chose to flee from the cave, which is a fail for scenario, but at least you get your characters alive.

We got some XP, but not enough to advance up the levels. So, for now we are in town, healing and buying supplies. And town also has some quest... We, will see. :}
awesome !
  • Move commit system: when you have a decent move set up, press Q to commit it. Then you can play around with your joints and try to find something better. If time runs out while you're doing that, your original move is automatically restored. If you do find something better, press Q to commit that one instead. You can also press shift+Q to go back to your last committed move."

&

SpaceGuard: the spacebar is disabled for 2 seconds at the beginning of a match. It should prevent accidentally spacing the first move.

Looks good!

Can you create a game as an exe. file.. Well, I mean..can you create a game and play it without the simulator?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
Looks good!

Can you create a game as an exe. file.. Well, I mean..can you create a game and play it without the simulator?

Sadly, no. It can be played only through Tabletop Simulator.

Anyway, big job ahead of me. Game consist of:

1 - board map - not finished yet
7 - cards of Henchmen - done
1 - card of the monster boss - done
30 - pieces of health tokens - took from another game - done
6 - character sheet cards
6 - tokens with images of playable classes (2 sided)
20 - tokens of helpers
9 - cards of helpers
20 - tokens with images of the monsters
3 - various tokens presenting quests
25 - cards of mini quests
25 - cards of rumor quests
2 - tokens for day and night cycle
2 - tokens for the scale of day and night
18 - cards of dread
18 - cards of heroic intervention
8 - cards of family / friends / persons of interests
20 - cards of items