Toribash
we dont have any irc spams, sorry to disappoint you, you should sit around in there though ;P
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Hi all!

My name is tomias13. Im living in Hungary, the timezone is GMT+1 there. Im started Toribash in 2012 and i have 5th Dan now close to 6th. My best mods are aikido, ABD, Greykido, Judofrac and im playing boxshu_mushuv3 lenshu and TK too.

I can be ingame 2-3 hours/day and i am active on forum, im always reading that but im dont writing too much because my bad english. I want to join this clan because im seeing this clan months ago, and i want to be a member in a great community.

Sorry but i cant post replays now because i recovered my PC and i have no replays now

If i forgot something just tell me and i am answering that

Thank you for reading my application
tomias13
Originally Posted by tomias13 View Post
Hi all!

My name is tomias13. Im living in Hungary, the timezone is GMT+1 there. Im started Toribash in 2012 and i have 5th Dan now close to 6th. My best mods are aikido, ABD, Greykido, Judofrac and im playing boxshu_mushuv3 lenshu and TK too.

I can be ingame 2-3 hours/day and i am active on forum, im always reading that but im dont writing too much because my bad english. I want to join this clan because im seeing this clan months ago, and i want to be a member in a great community.

Sorry but i cant post replays now because i recovered my PC and i have no replays now

tomias13

I'd like to see a bit more personality in the app before saying yes or no.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
I'd like to see a bit more personality in the app before saying yes or no.

Okay

My full name is Tamás Bacsa, im living in Budapest, Hungary. I am 16 years old and im starting the 11th grade in school. Im gaming on my pc in my free time and in night seeing stars with my telescope because i like astronomy.

I have no more ideas for more about my personality right now but i feel thats enough
Okay

My full name is Tamás Bacsa, im living in Budapest, Hungary. I am 16 years old and im starting the 11th grade in school. Im gaming on my pc in my free time and in night seeing stars with my telescope because i like astronomy.

I have no more ideas for more about my personality right now but i feel thats enough

That's more of the things about you. Your personality should show your humor, particularly a video of you dancing.
Curious aren't you.
Yeh, you're a nice guy so a sufficient video of you dancing should do the trick
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Yeh, you're a nice guy so a sufficient video of you dancing should do the trick

Thank you
I am dont dancing so much, so i have no video from dancing
Thank you
I am dont dancing so much, so i have no video from dancing

That's ok I wouldn't have wanted to see an old video of you dancing anyway. I want to see a new one, no hetero.
Curious aren't you.
Hi all!

tomias13

you applied to three clans in 2 days
get the fuck out of here

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=957
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1194
8===D