Toribash
i say yes
cuase why not
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Thanks glad to be back
Also antler just saying you used caps on me first then you got alot more calm but then I got pissed off So yeah I kinda was the one mad

Idk if you were joking or not I think everything is serious when I am talking to nearlydead *almost*
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nearly is almost never serious. alright out with the discussions, off to the other threads you go, dear.
I came here to laugh at you
Application RSO
Owain
English only :S
To maybe improve my sparring, getting good flow, recoveries and such
I have a few other spars, but I think these are my best. If you want a few more, I got 1 or 2 more
Attached Files
eehhh
im not on a comp, but if both of those are multiplayer sure
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Name: Saif.

language spoken: English, and I can understand basic Spanish and Portuguese.

Why you want to join the RSO: I want to join the RSO to help me improve and excel in the world of sparing, i know the basic aspect of sparing, for example running, controlling your tori, balance and just the basic things but i do need to improve my running technique and balancing, also recovering from awkward positions and keeping flow throughout the spar is something that I need to practice on. Another thing that I would love to learn is how to jump and make it look realistic and of course any other techniques that you know would help me to improve i would be happy to learn. ;)

Replays:

Replay 1

Replay 2

Thank you for you time
- Saif
Last edited by saif118; Oct 9, 2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Added replays
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]