Toribash
I've seen so many splitcaps so I need something more than just simple splitcap to be impressed. It's decent, but you know... Just there are similiar ones. Split is a bit weak yet looks somehow nice, decap is cool.

I'm getting too active in this thread lol
Attached Files
!replay ffs.rpl (238.3 KB, 19 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Very nice. I liked the boomsplit in the beginning, but after the split and before the decap you were a bit stiff. Mostly because of the hands, you could've relaxed them a bit.

---
So, I'm wondering through the magic world of manipulation. No amazing hits, no powerful decaps. Just, manip and simple decaps.
Attached Files
#Nightin-D-lolhi.rpl (102.9 KB, 17 views)
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Upside down decap: Excellent manipulation, but the decap was a bit messy.

Lolhi: Good manipulation, the decap kick did seem a bit weak but I still liked it.

Improved off of an old replay:
Attached Files
Real men use steroids.rpl (167.7 KB, 19 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Really nice hits and I liked the start, 8.5/10.
Attached Files
A__Uke Manip Decap 12.rpl (119.0 KB, 20 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
That was a pretty nice manipulation, specially because you mainly did it only with kicks but the best part is still the decap, it was strong and violent and I like how the head bounces off the ground at the end.
I'm not good at giving ratings because I don't have a reference but judging on how you rated sprytryne's I'll give it a 7/10
You could improve it by trying that your kicks throw him a little higher and being a tad more fluid during the manipulation.
Attached Files