Toribash
Well, seeing as though you have made decent progress since March 2011, I say maybe. Replays could be better.
Be good or be good at it.
I edited your Sparjuttu replay. I could have done a lot better, but I was like fuck it.
Attached Files
Prince - Sparjuttuedit.rpl (106.5 KB, 5 views)
Be good or be good at it.
Name: Pickaz [ Real Name Jere ]
Forum activity: i would rate my forum activity as 9/10
In-game activity: my in-game activity is 9/10
IRC activity: my IRC activity would be 7/10
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): 3 infactions because of useless posts on other account that got scammed
Timezone: +2
Best mods: Wushu , Aikido , AikidoBigDojo , Taekkyon also im good at sparring , beginnings freerunning
Belt: Blue
Why you want to join: i want to help this clan [Rvng] to get bigger. i like [Rvng] members because they are kind and they know how to fight so i want to be with you guys cuz you know how to play
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Ummm , if sparring counts also i can edit videos. gonna post some replays lil bit later because im on my cousins house and my replays are on my own comp soooo hpe you can wait .. :3 btw if david could pm me if im accepted because im going on holiday tomorrow and come back next weekend so i might not find this app anymore. thanks
Originally Posted by PicKaZ View Post
Name: Pickaz [ Real Name Jere ]
Forum activity: i would rate my forum activity as 9/10
In-game activity: my in-game activity is 9/10
IRC activity: my IRC activity would be 7/10
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): 3 infactions because of useless posts on other account that got scammed
Timezone: +2
Best mods: Wushu , Aikido , AikidoBigDojo , Taekkyon also im good at sparring , beginnings freerunning
Belt: Blue
Why you want to join: i want to help this clan [Rvng] to get bigger. i like [Rvng] members because they are kind and they know how to fight so i want to be with you guys cuz you know how to play
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Ummm , if sparring counts also i can edit videos. gonna post some replays lil bit later because im on my cousins house and my replays are on my own comp soooo hpe you can wait .. :3 btw if david could pm me if im accepted because im going on holiday tomorrow and come back next weekend so i might not find this app anymore. thanks

No. Plain and simple
Originally Posted by PrinceD2 View Post
Forum Activity 9/10

Care to explain?

Ummm he just looks for updates doesn't really get involved?? Thats how I was in the start
Originally Posted by Nickone View Post
No. Plain and simple

Murp to you and I shall be indifferent
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...