Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey Ulti, Poppo, or anyone else who might care, do you feel Like I am being more active on the forums? I know my post-count is damn low, and I'm not that active in-game atm, but I'm really busy during the week now, and I'm having girl troubles :S, but I'm gunna' try my best to at least be on the forums once or twice a day :]

EDIT: Also, Donations go to FyreBank right? I have some spare 500TC that's just collecting dust over here :]
Last edited by fusionman; Oct 31, 2011 at 11:52 PM.
#Swag
well, screw it. ill apply.

i believe that i could be a good co-leader for a few reasons.
although i am not as computer savvy as most are, i believe that i am pretty well versed with a lot of it.
i can help design heads pretty well, (as in designs, i'm working on faces) and i could help organize the clan a lot.
Another reason is because i have been on all three clans that have been.
Pulse, Renegade Demons, AND Fyre. i have seen how all of you react to things, so i could be able to say things in an appropriate fation as to not offend anybody.

and although i have not been as active has i normally could be, istill check in as much as i can, just so that i can stay on top of things ad keep all the info where-ever i can.

i don't know about you all, but i think that i would do pretty good as a co leader for this fantastic clan, and possibly help this clan become stronger.
i like cats
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
well, screw it. ill apply.

i believe that i could be a good co-leader for a few reasons.
although i am not as computer savvy as most are, i believe that i am pretty well versed with a lot of it.
i can help design heads pretty well, (as in designs, i'm working on faces) and i could help organize the clan a lot.
Another reason is because i have been on all three clans that have been.
Pulse, Renegade Demons, AND Fyre. i have seen how all of you react to things, so i could be able to say things in an appropriate fation as to not offend anybody.

and although i have not been as active has i normally could be, istill check in as much as i can, just so that i can stay on top of things ad keep all the info where-ever i can.

i don't know about you all, but i think that i would do pretty good as a co leader for this fantastic clan, and possibly help this clan become stronger.

Bad attitude, right off the bat. Try easing up, and being positive. Oh, and you're grammar needs improvement. Although I know you have been in all 3 clans, it doesn't really change anything. So, right now, I'm a no/maybe.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
If you would feel more confident, sure, why not. Also, we're not going to ban you forever if you apply, so be more assertive and stuff...
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
haha, i geusse you're right.

AMG SPAM IT HURTZ MAI BRAIN!!!!! But your second app was good. Don't spam any more if you even want a chance of being co leader. Or in the clan for that matter. :o
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
ok ulti. i am sorry. D= your right. but anyways, i wanna post a few replays later on or tomorrow. does anyone want a video made or something? just send me videos.
i like cats