Toribash
Originally Posted by NErdy View Post
i sound joining it because i Always use relax like my torso rip

I sound rejecting you because you might be "always using relax like your torso rip " but, nevertheless, you don't read first post, nor have enough thought to realize that such small post ain't going do the magic trick, to make us want you to the eR Aj :|

Read the first post, think a little more, and then rather don't come back ;p or come back if you really change. Unless this was a fatal mistake, but bai, if you ain't gonna prove it was ;)
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 26, 2008 at 09:16 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Finally someone who can post properly

Tyshim, those mp replays are a bit simple. Can you make a few more moves and post them? And try and meet us in-game ;]

Originally Posted by Tyshim View Post
yeah i'll get rite on some more moves :] and i was just playin with two people a few minutes ago but they left...

Give us something to work with.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Nice replays, I like your opener =P

Just played with him ingame, he's a nice guy, good manners and everything. Very relaxed, he gets a yes from me.
Those were pretty good, but do you have any non rush openers? where you drop and go forward (or back then forward, side then forward, anything like that)? I kind of have something against people who just rush >.< if you can make a good opener like that, I guess you can have my reccomendation.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
No, you are the one that has to post replays >.>

Post some wushu multiplayer replays, a minimum of 3 with you doing at least 3 different openers that you made. Good luck
[A L P H A]
I'm not convinced. This guy ain't doing good, he also doesn't post really well ;P. I suggest you make a one solid, right post. Otherwise you may just get deleted from this thread.
And don't post "ok" here, don't post that you understood, and you'll post later. Just make that damned post, and don't own this forums. It's not yours yet ;p, so keep your shiz in one place.
Usahname: Tyshim
Belt: Black
Rank (as of rite now): 2351
Wins: 518
Loss: 552
Win percentage: 48.41%
Style: Relax, of course xD
Qi: 1070
Previous clans: Beta xP
Reason to join RelaxAll: beacuse ya noes u whants meh sooner or later
Modes: Wushu, Judo... just about anything really.

Edit: why i belive i should enter RelaxAll? Well to put it simply, i've been in 1 clan so far, that started off promisingly but ended horribly. Relax All is not only a well put together clan, but is a good one at that. The relax style, and just simply being relaxed is just what i do, it comes naturally too me, and heres a clan that accepts people like that. That is why i want to enter Relax All, and why i think i should be allowed to enter. :]

There all in one simple updated post, All replays are multiplayer, 3 different openers. :3

6 Replays:
Attached Files
Rplay1.rpl (62.8 KB, 8 views)
Rplay2.rpl (24.7 KB, 9 views)
Rplay3.rpl (60.4 KB, 7 views)
Rplay4.rpl (27.1 KB, 7 views)
Rplay5.rpl (27.2 KB, 7 views)
Rplay6.rpl (35.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Tyshim; Oct 1, 2008 at 01:44 AM.
I'll check out those replays on some less crappy net connection. Please add most important part: why would RA want you? ;) We all can guess why do you want to get in, nevermind that, the question is why should I let you into RelaxAll :|.