Toribash
My favorite console would probably the first and only console I have lol
The PS(PS 3 If you're wondering)

I don't really know why I like it, I just like it lol

I'm not dead, yay
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well I had an atari and a sega as well as a ps2 and I must say that the pc is a master piece, *why?* have you played Shadow of the Colossus? Have you play star wars Battlefron 2? Have you played Colisseum road to freedom? Ouh true I could go like this all day cause ps2 is crowded with some of the best console games ever, yeah it doesnt have the best graphs but you get to understand what you are doing
Pc master race tho I got an emulater for shadow of the colossus and damn the controls suck 4862 for camera asdw for you know square triandle etc ijkl to move damn killing those 2 first colossus was hard af

The event:
Yeah this will be basically mau opener challenge, below I will leave a replay which you will have to edit after the frame 550 you may not change the game settings (ofc you can change tf but not the dms and shit) if you want to hack it do it but it must be creative, you may add up to 100 frames more if you need them, will announce the winner 1 day after the last entry, feel free to either post it or pm it to me.

Cause I want so the first prize will be 2.5k and the second 1k, enjoy :v

(wont receive more replays after this coming saturday)

BTW tomorrow I will start cleaning some inactive ppl, being on the active members list is not enouh not to be kicked, might kick some of the new ones which are inactive and promote to active members the ones that deserve so
Attached Files
edit 550.rpl (19.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Feb 29, 2016 at 12:09 AM.
cataIyst,at least make a longer post.
well,if my pc get back soon ill be in
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Alright nice to have you back cata;

Lets hope ray doesnt grind this as he did with the Oc xD and lets hope you get to be in this vic, if not you will get on the next one, I am planning to do this kind of thing more often
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post

Lets hope ray doesnt grind this as he did with the Oc

It's already too late lol

I'm almost finished already
-----
Finished
Attached Files
[M] Fun Times.rpl (303.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by RayWill135; Feb 29, 2016 at 01:04 AM.
ha,i didnt even started it lol.
probably this week i get a new notebook/laptop or pc.
im inspired by pulse replays
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
It's nice to be inspired, lol
Ayy, you can finally start making replays again, I thought it was weird that you just randomly stopped one day lol