Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry, I went ahead of myself,, just got over excited. I'm still waiting for the other guys' opinion.
Hey what's up guys. I'm filling one out. I'm posting this app on my iPad so I'll get the replays posted as soon as I can get to my laptop. Thanks.

Nick: Phantomists
Belt: Orange(read through before you judge pls)
Why do you like ABD?: ABD is a mod that helps me relax from the. sparring I do in one day. It's probably the most realistic tournament mod out there and can hold surprises to all. Even those who consider themselves to be the best.
Why do you want to join TABD?: I've heard a lost of things about this Organization. All of which were good things. All of. my friends have attempted to join TABD. And ABD was my first and pretty much favorite mod of this game.
Alts: Firetiger96 (used to be my main. Its a 4th Dan Black. Highest rank in ABD was in the 500's)
GMT: -4 or -5 depends on the time of year.
Forums activity rating (0-10): I'd say about an 8
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 8-9. school starts it goes to weekends only so then 4 or 5.
Replays (We don't accept any application without replays): I will post these as soon as I get to my laptop. Alright Now I have my replays.

Thank You for your time and reading this app.
-Phantomists
Attached Files
-JudoFlip.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
-Trips.rpl (16.6 KB, 3 views)
-Tryhard.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Phantomists; Jul 31, 2014 at 02:42 PM.
your replays were really good, as well as your app. but all replays were aikido. not ABD.
-----
also neko made the announcement and today is the offical merge day with Team aikido and bushido. You can find the announcment by going to Team Aikido's forums.
Last edited by sledgren; Jul 31, 2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Neko is my old friend, sure we can keep it on.

By the way Yaum I messed with you xD
Who said I'll let you in?
lololololol you're in

I made that in white color so you don't see
Welcome in :3
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
its fine phantom, just try and get a couple ABD replays then it will be a yes from me . I honestly have no idea what the merge will do. Like will this thread be closed or something?

Anyway, hope it works out and all of us get put on the memberslist and we still do our thaang
I applied there aswell and wasnt accepted, they said I was top stiff, so I have a couple new replays of aikido, I want to post them and show them my improvement, it's sort of an approval
Originally Posted by Yaum View Post
That wasn't funny ;( I almost cried

Haha it's fine no need to cry ;d
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
its fine phantom, just try and get a couple ABD replays then it will be a yes from me . I honestly have no idea what the merge will do. Like will this thread be closed or something?

Anyway, hope it works out and all of us get put on the memberslist and we still do our thaang

Nah, it's just going to be like being allies or accepting posts unlike being invaded. Otherwise, I know nothing.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █