Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

aaaaaaa omqq is banned! D:

EDIT: Also, KitFoX and SkulFuk left. look wibbles or parrot clan board
Last edited by Chirs; Jul 25, 2010 at 07:17 AM.
@anal .. hm .. i don't liked kitfox .. but skulfuk

@ALL!! .. Omqq is banned ?!?! WHY !!!

~td2
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Just 1cm taller than me. Ok, a little more weight....but I bet I'm faster than you
Before you can say "Amen" I'm behind u and u are ways smaller after a little kick from me...lol...joking

U remembered me of those ancient chinese elders with walking sticks that are marcial art masters xDD
Hello, world.
The mods, i dont care about them, but i regret that Omqq is banned altough i dont know why he is banned
Hello, world.
@ all that can't rep anymore:

just righclick on the rep button, and choose "Open link in a new Tab" or "open Link in a new Window" or how it is named on your browser.

Than it'll work.
Thx. To ViperTech

PS: Why don't try on me? :3

EDIT:
YaY im ub3r! xD
Last edited by Chirs; Jul 27, 2010 at 10:04 AM.
[INFO] An Introduction On How To Use Aeons Forum
This is a guide to tell you where your posts belong and how to make it look tidy.

If you have been invited to Aeon by a member of the clan you will need to post in this thread with the application form supplied on the first post.
even if you have been invited there's no promise that you will be accepted
Recruitment Thread

If your applying or you have made it into Aeon it would be a good idea to read this before you do anything else.
Clan Rules Thread

Our clan roster of members who are in aeon is based here.
MemberList Thread
On the 2nd post in this page it also shows you are member pictures that we have made or have been made for us.

If your a member of Aeon and have some replays to show post them here.
Replay Thread

Here is a list of our clans allies and enemy's
Allies and enemy's Thread

Important clan or Toribash news is posted here. only Aeon forum mods can post in this thread
News Thread

How to make your post/thread look good.

A neat thread is a good thread it is easier to understand and looks better.
It can also make you look more mature or could even give you better chance's of being accepted to anywhere your applying for.
When you create a thread it's a good idea to spell check what you have just typed. a basic formatting type for a post is to keep it low on smilies. Posts like

"I just got demon force "

are highly hated by most of the community in toribash

Another tip is to keep it to a basic format this thread is an example as you can see iv kept all the titles once size and all the writing another. iv also center aligned all of the thread as it look's a lot neater.
Another thing is try to avoid using every colour in the rainbow for your font colour this will only apply if you have prime though.
Its also a very wise idea not to vary your font size as well, this looks stupid and like you don't know how to type. Always proof read what you post this can be the difference between a good thread and a bad thread.

im going to add more as i get the time but for now there are some of the basic ones.
Last edited by CkyToH; Jul 28, 2010 at 10:04 PM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019