Toribash
You guys are such game heads, I just kinda play FIFA and other sports games. I played skyrim for a while and dark souls. But they all died out.
You're also welcome to love my Replays
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I'm a competitive player at CS:GO :3 and now I mostly play CSGO, and for a pastime, I'm here at Toribash

nice ;) I play cs go aswell ;) what rank are you ? I am only a gold nova 2 but lets see how far I can go ;)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
have I told you guy's about Osu! before? I think I remember writing it but a popup showed up and didn't let me post it.

Anyways Uber, add me ''ObviouslyAGoat''.

Added. I suck at osu! though. Any beatmap recommendations?

I used to play cs 1.6 really good. I played it like everyday and spent many hours to be the best at a Latvian server. Although I moved to CS:GO at some point but I stopped. Still haven't completed my placements. Shouldn't have went competitive with my classmates because they suck. Lost some games because they were dead weight. Probably would have been placed in gold nova if I went solo but it is still my fault for not carrying single handedly as they were high silvers. Well perhaps we can play together someday if you give me your steam nicknames.
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
nice ;) I play cs go aswell ;) what rank are you ? I am only a gold nova 2 but lets see how far I can go ;)

I'm First Class, but my first rank was Silver Elite...I've come a long way through

you will find me in steam by: fogueterosa604 , I'll add you and we can play some games in my alt, the bad part is...I'll play kinda laggy
I'm nearly done all of my tests, only one more to do and I'll start playing again.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Added. I suck at osu! though. Any beatmap recommendations?

I used to play cs 1.6 really good. I played it like everyday and spent many hours to be the best at a Latvian server. Although I moved to CS:GO at some point but I stopped. Still haven't completed my placements. Shouldn't have went competitive with my classmates because they suck. Lost some games because they were dead weight. Probably would have been placed in gold nova if I went solo but it is still my fault for not carrying single handedly as they were high silvers. Well perhaps we can play together someday if you give me your steam nicknames.

I downloaded all the anime packs because I'm such a fanboy when it comes to Japanese music, I rarely ever listen to music my own language, lol.

So try downloading the anime packs so we can play tomorrow or tonight depending on your activity.

I never played Counter Strike before and I'm feeling left out, lol.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
I'm playing some Battlefield Hardline as well, are you ?

Pretty cool game despite only having 1 map and 2 mods, but still pretty fun
I haven't got the beta tho, you make me jealous.

Me and Ubbererais played Osu for like 20 minutes/30, was pretty fun.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan