Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Whatever you guys want hurr. Got two people trying to make a bot for us. Any special requests?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Brushu based server maybe, with some random fun mods once in a while.
It would be good to have outo op for clan members too.
Hello, world.
Originally Posted by Mikkola90 View Post
Nick: Mikkola90
Belt: 3dan
Previous clans: No previous clans, havent seen any clan that i got enugh respect for
Reason to join: Seems like my kind of clan, I play for fun, I am a social guy and got about 3000 wushu matches behind me. I hang allot around the public wushu room. I like to be better at the game and I like to learn others what I know.

Replays: Sorry I never save any replays. I can start if asked to, but I might as well prove me worthy in a game.

Here you got some replays of me playing wushu. Sorry for taking so long but it was hard for me to get replays that I was happy with.

So I have been waiting for a respons since 14th April, any clue on when I might get an answer?
Originally Posted by Mikkola90 View Post
So I have been waiting for a respons since 14th April, any clue on when I might get an answer? [/SIZE][/FONT]

Impatient you are...

Let's have a game or two.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Apply
Nick: Siba
belt: 4th dan
Previous clan: I didn't have
Reason to join: I met some people from [fl0w] and they were awesome and i wanted to join you guys cause i wanna be a part of something cool.
Replays:I never save replays but you can ask onid or William how im playing.

Last edited by William; Jun 17, 2013 at 01:02 AM.
Originally Posted by onid2010 View Post
yes for siba and from me! mikko is also ok, but dont know him to well.

Oniiiid, pm me if you need the pass to the priv. board next time, and join in the discussion ovahthere!
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!